Please help! Fur baby emergency :( - Page 2 — The Bump
June 2015 Moms

Please help! Fur baby emergency :(

2»

Re: Please help! Fur baby emergency :(

• Oh thank god! I'm so glad to hear this. Poor guy. I hope his pain meds are keeping him comfy while he recovers.
    devyns2nd
  • So happy to hear this!
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
    devyns2nd
  • So glad to read this!!!!!!
    devyns2nd
  • Yay for being released!! I wish him a speedy recovery. Glad you were able to get a second opinion.
    devyns2nd
  • Great news!
    devyns2nd
  • Thank you for the update! Keep em coming! Praying for your sweet pup.

devyns2nd
  • Omg, I just read this! Prayers that Ludo makes a full recovery! Animals are part of your family, and it's hard when something happens to them. Keep us updated.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

devyns2nd
  • Thank goodness!!!! I was just thinking about you and your pup pup. So glad you got a (positive) second opinion and that he's eating! I agree that's a good sign.
    devyns2nd
  • So glad he's doing ok and feeling good!!
    devyns2nd
  • devyns2nd said:

We let ludo out today. He's running and playing. So glad he's fighting! He seems to be ok with the cast and tubing. Thank you all for his well wishes! He's doing much better.

Yay, this is wonderful!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    devyns2nd
  • Amazing recovery. I'm so happy to hear it.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
    devyns2nd
  • I really didn't want to click on this thread again bc if was so dang depressing :( and I felt so horrible for your dog. So glad I clicked today! So happy to hear what an amazing recovery he has made!
    devyns2nd
  • so glad ludo is doing better! Fur babies are the best.
  • @devyns2nd what's the most recent ludo update?
    alcrimminsvirginiaunicorn11
2»