January 2016 Moms

Target Cyber Monday PSA on Baby Items

All items at Target are 15% off today with the code CYBER15, and then if you spend over $250 on select baby items you get a $50 gift card backk. I just got my Britax Double Stroller that I've had my eye on for $320! WOOHOO!!! 

Just wanted to share in case there were any major baby items that still needed purchasing! 

Re: Target Cyber Monday PSA on Baby Items

• Also, I just saw amazon is having a cyber Monday $20 off promotion for Prime customers with the code GETITNOW.

Haven't seen any great deals on Amazon today yet, but if there's something you were planning to buy anyway, today may be the day!
  • Also, I just saw amazon is having a cyber Monday $20 off promotion for Prime customers with the code GETITNOW.

Haven't seen any great deals on Amazon today yet, but if there's something you were planning to buy anyway, today may be the day!
    I think that amazon code is only for new prime members :( It won't work for me
  • Loading the player...
  • @jeanbug12 - Aw, that sucks!  Sorry!  I noticed in the banner ad with the discount code they had a link to download an amazon app - maybe it works with the app?
  • I got the Graco modes downton stroller for 299 instead of 399 at baby's r us! They honored the online price in store and I was able to take it home that day! Plus they were super nice and gave me an extra 10% off.
  • I got the britax b agile double from target.com too! I used the cyber monday discount plus if you text 827438 the phrase baby4 you can get an additional 10% off. I paid 286 after tax plus I'll get the $50 gift card :)
    (Please keep in mind they've been having problems with their website all day so I actually ended up calling to order mine which took a while).
    BabyFruit Ticker