May 2016 Moms
Options

OT: Sig/O Holiday Gifts

2»

Re: OT: Sig/O Holiday Gifts

• Options
    @sarawifenow I'm getting him the home brew beer system too. We love beer and I'm hoping he gets good at it and has a bottle ready for me in May, haha. I also got him a pair of running shoes since it had been so long since he's had a new pair. Other than that I'm stumped. Maybe find a funny "baby's daddy" shirt.

Last year his favorite gift I got him was a wireless blue tooth speaker that's waterproof, dustproof, durable... pretty much man proof. He can take it to work if he wants, out camping, or rock out while BBQing.
  • Options
    @sarawifenow and @LemmyRN My brother is a big fan of beer, especially craft beer, so I got him a home brewing kit one year for Christmas. It was just a cheapy I found on amazon. It started a huge hobby. The next year his in laws got him a HUGE beer kit, with a big drum and everything. He actually even worked for Dogfish Head Brewery for about a year.

Me: 31

DH: 29, SA - Great

Married: June 12,2011

TTC #1: 1/2014

Diagnosis: Hypothalamic Amenorrhea

Treatment: Clomid:  50mg, 100mg, 150mg - not successful and not monitored

Menopur 75ml (upped to 112.5ml), Ovidrel, & IUI  IUI #1 8/31/2015

9/15/2015: BFP HCG - 400, 9/17/2015: HCG - 827, 9/21/2015 - HCG 3,327!
    Heartbeat 10/2/2015: 118bpm
    DS: 5/27/2016

TTC# 2: 12/2017
    BFP: 4/20/2018
    EDD: 12/29/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So far I've only found one thing for DH. He always needs new shirts so I found him a tshirt that says DAD in binary. We're both programmers so I thought it was fitting. It's subtle too since most people will never figure it out... Works since he tends to be pretty low key. Still stumped on the rest though. :|
  • Options
    We are going back and forth on buying gifts for each other - we don't hold secrets very well and are very verbal about things we want (which both of us just end up buying ourselves considering a shared account). 

I am holding off on buying him gifts that are baby related. I feel like he would appreciate them and the realistic need, but when I think of gifts I think of getting someone something they want, not need, and I don't want him to feel like I'm only thinking of baby when it's still he and I for the time being. 

He did mention an xbox since his has magically died (and I was magically happy about..) - I'm thinking a 'no' on that one... lol.