Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TTC

king1313king1313 member
edited November 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Hi all, this is my first time reaching out on a message board. I will be sure to read the Terms of Use. My apologies.

Re: TTC

• Options
    Hi all, this is my first time reaching out on a message board like this but I am trying to get some clarity and advice. My husband and I have been TTC since May this year. Had an MC in Sept and we were given the okay to try again in Oct. I took a test today, AF is due tomorrow, and there is a very very faint plus from the ClearBlue test. I am not having the same symptoms I did with my first pregnancy, and am having mild, intermittent cramps (which makes me think AF is coming). I am not sure if I am "trying to see" the plus too hard and it's really not there or if it is. Other experiences would be helpul. Have you gotten very very faint lines but with still a positive? It is hard to see on the pic, which makes me think I am even more crazy.
    QFP

You're going to want to take that pic down. It's against the terms of use to post them or to ask the group if you are pregnant.

Read the Newbie posts at the top and lurk around. Good luck.
  • Options
    Please remove the photo and read TOU. It is against TOU to post pee sticks or ask the community if you are pregnant. Keep testing until AF or clear BFP. If you get BFP please move on to your BMB, no need to update this post. If AF comes please read the Newbie thread pinned at the top before jumping in on the TWW and WTO threads. Good luck
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017