October 2015 Moms
Options

Creative Mommas, please help.!!

Okay Ladies, i need some extra brain power. I am starting a journal for my daughter.
In it i am putting little pieces of advice, and things i would like her to know and remember. Ill include some stories from my childhood and how i learned certain things.
I just need a title. I dont want to be as generic as "advice to my daughter"
Also im using a blank book (i know they have fill in ones but i dont like being restricted)

Any ideas on a title Nd maybe some topics?
Thanks!

Re: Creative Mommas, please help.!!

• Options
    'Some Words of Wisdom From Me to You'

'What I Wish I Knew Then'

'Motherhood: The Ups and Downs and All Arounds'

As far as topics go, I think putting in a section of little bits of advice she wouldn't normally hear. Example: When you buy your child a special stuffed animal one day, buy two of the same thing. At one point or another they will lose or even possibly ruin it beyond repair. This way you have a back up and your little one will be none the wiser, and you don't have to see the devastation of them losing their favorite toy.

(My mom told me this when I was pregnant with DD because I had been so attached to my bear. If I ever left it somewhere I cried and cried and couldn't sleep until it was found. One day I threw up on it and there was no saving it. My mom searched more than ten stores to find it since it was no longer being made, and finally found the same bear and brought it home for me. I had no idea it was a replacement until she was giving me this advice at 20 years old!)
  • Options
    Words of wisdon! I like that!! Thanks so much! Ive been super stumped