June 2016 Moms

The random thread of randoms

1235»

Re: The random thread of randoms

• @mrsschmity ugh, I feel you on this one just this weekend!!! I cried (and I mean full blown water works) over a Survivor being pulled from the game Bc his son was in the hospital. I cried over reality tv. DH was like, wtf is wrong? How do I kill it?.... I rarely cry and when I get mad about crying right now I just cry harder!!! (Cue Rage.)
  • Lilwatz said:

Lilwatz said:

@fishwife799 So scary!  I have an epi-pen for an allergy and am SO SCARED for my daughter have a severe allergy.  So far just a rash with Amoxicillin and eggs...

Had she had issues with vaccines? I've always wondered about the egg allergy and vaccines...

Nope.  She had her reaction to eggs just before the flu shot.  The pediatrician said that kids with a mild reaction (rash) are typically fine.  As a precaution we stayed in her office for 10 minutes after the shot.  Totally fine.

My son is undergoing OIT for eggs. He's still ana to raw whites and yolks but can handle some baked products. My son has had the flu shot both years of his life. His last one we had to monitor for 1 hour in office and he was totally fine! Everyone is different though. My allergist is very picky about who he will let do it in office since the chances of a reaction to vaccines are so rate. Still very scary as the mama.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker