Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Would you say something?

Hello all,
I had heavy bleeding the day before Thanksgiving at 7 weeks and went in for an ultrasound yesterday to confirm my suspected loss. The ultrasound tech did my scan and then said "well at least you had an easy miscarriage and don't have to have a D&C" No sorry for your loss, just very blunt and left the room. Am I overreacting or should I say something to my midwife? To tell someone who just learned they miscarried that they had an "easy" miscarriage seems brutal and insensitive. I see the midwife again next week for a follow up and was wondering if I should say something.

Re: Would you say something?

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I think if I were in your situation I would mention it to the midwife if for no other reason than to save future ladies in similiar situations from extra heartache. I don't like getting people in "trouble" but maybe the US tech needs a gentle reminder that these situations are sensitive and life altering for her patients. Maybe she has become somewhat de-sensitized and could use a heads up. It is an incredibly insensitive thing to say and I would have been hurt as well. 
    Sending you hugs, be kind to yourself.

Me: 32 & DH: 37
    Married: November 2014
    TTC #1 Since: October 2015
    BFP #1: 11/18/15 - CP
    BFP #2: 2/8/16 - EDD 10/20/16
    IT'S A BOY!!!!
    DS Born 10/16/16

• I'm so sorry for your loss and that this person was so insensitive. I would definitely say something. You might save someone else from being treated so terribly.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16