Infertility

Progesterone injections after ER. And spotting Help!!

Hi All! I had my ER on 11/22 started progesterone on 11/23. I'm going for my ET on Friday. I just started spotting brown. I always spot for about 5 days before I get my full flow period. Does any know if you can spot from the progesterone or could this be my period coming?!? I talked to my dr today bc I still have gas pain from the ER. So he wants to exsaming me Friday morning before the ET. I didn't tell him anything about the spotting bc it didn't happen until later in the day. Has anyone ever spotted and IVF still worked?

Re: Progesterone injections after ER. And spotting Help!!

• Hi!
    Just saw your message and seeing by the dates that you've had your ET on Friday.
    How did it go?
    I can't help you with any tips, as I have not experienced it (just had my first ER and ET the week before) but wanted to send some warm thoughts and best of luck your way!

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers

• How can I forget...I did bleed..but not more as a period bleed...which is perfectly normal I was told.
    It happens when the needle sticks through your follicles, bleeding may occure. My bleeding stopped 3 days later.
    Can't believe I forgot!
    Anywho, fingers crossed x

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers