January 2016 Moms

MIL was here.

She lasted less than 30 minutes before SO asked her to leave. 

Remember I said somewhere that she was getting 3 strikes?

Strike 1: We have 4 cats.  One of them is super antisocial.  She hates new people.  As the cat was walking past the recliner MIL was sitting in, MIL reached down and lifted the cat about a foot in the air BY HER TAIL!  (Should have kicked her out here)

Strike 2: Tried to change the command we use to tell our dog to go to his crate.  It took us a lot of work getting Minion where he is, so just no. 

SPNG Tags: Castiel / BACK OFF / ANGRY / BAMF Angel

Strike 3: Told me if I didn't watch how much weight I gained while pregnant SO was going to cheat on me or leave me.

SPNG Tags: BAMF Angel / Castiel / Angry / Hint / Don’t piss off nerd angels
Looking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif? This blog organizes them so you don’t have to spend hours hunting them down.

SO stood straight up, took her by the elbow, and lead her out the door.  He told her not to bother calling or coming back until she made a sincere apology to me.  She's called about 8 times since she left, but neither of us have answered.  Guess who will NOT be a guest for Christmas.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

Re: MIL was here.

• Mine is a nightmare too :( it's gotten so bad that my fiancée has told her he doesn't want her at our wedding.
  • You girls make me so grateful my mil is amazing. My step mil however Is a different story. This sounds like something she would say and do. She didn't come to the baby shower because she thought she was too old. (She's 52, but my 73 year old grandmother showed)
  • Loading the player...
  • Good thing you didn't listen to her demands about dinner since it seems she wasn't there long enough to actually eat anything. Good for your man for standing up for you!
  • Hallelujah for a SO that sticks up for you, even when it goes against his own mama! That kind of behavior is absolute bullshit. I get into it every single time my FIL is here because he is terrified of dogs. I have two 110+ lb pit bulls... He's constantly telling me that they need to get away from him, or go outside. Kiss my ass, pal. They live here, you don't. And, I actually like them. Anybody ever touched my animals like your MIL did with your kitty, it would be game over!
  • I'm so proud of your SO for sticking up for you. That's just freaking ridiculous. As far as strike #1, if anyone treated any of my animals like that I would not be responsible for my actions. Who does that to a living creature?

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• It's not surprising that she did that to a cat.  This is the same woman who used to spank SO with a wire hanger.  He's been trying to see if they can have a relationship now, after cutting her out for almost 20 years.  So far it's not looking good, and I know it hurts him.  He doesn't have a relationship with his dad either except for a "hey. How are you?" in passing.

SPNG Tags Sam  Dean  Cas  Photoshop  WTF  Dancing  Funny  or disturbingLooking for a particular Supernatural reaction gif This blog organizes them so you dont have to spend hours hunting them down

DS1 01/08/03 DD1 08/11/04 DD2 10/06/08 DS2 09/30/14

SURPRISE!  Hannah May born 01/22/16

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

• I'm sorry you have to deal with that kind of crap. You make me so thankful that my MIL is very easy going and pretty hands off.
    imageimage
  • Omg OP I am so sorry for both you and your hubby. Btw sincere respect that you grabbed her by the elbow and led her out that took some guts - also refraining from actually kicking her up the arsehole (literally) you are amazing. I can't believe you have put up with this. Sounds like you've done this right thing - keep her shut out an enjoy your relationship with hubby he sounds amazing. (Mine doesn't have the guts to stand up to his mum but then she isn't that bad really). Xxxx
  • Smh thats crazy. Understand though. Mine has never approved of me and i will never be good enough so i have just come to grips with that fact. However, my Husband has become tired of her games as well so we dont talk to them as of now. To much drama.