Trying to Get Pregnant

none

Re: none

• bsckgb7bsckgb7 member
    edited November 2015

Hi everybody. So two weeks and 2 days ago I had a miscarriage. Last Thursday we dtd, and Friday I noticed jelly like mucus when I wiped. I did a bit of reading, and the general consensus was that this suggested I was ovulating and very fertile, based on other women's experiences. I have no idea if that was true or not, but for the past 3 days I've been getting headaches, mostly at night. My boobs have also been slightly painful, and may feel a tiny bit fuller. I also feel like I may be coming down with a cold in the mornings, only to be fine as the day goes by. So there are a couple maybe I could be pregnant signs, but I've been pretty dismissive of them because I figure there's no way I could be pregnant two weeks after a miscarriage. However, I felt like my nipple was wet this morning, pushed, and leaked some colostrum. This also happened to me last month before the miscarriage. After I miscarried, all my symptoms faded pretty quickly, including the leaking colostrum. I made sure to check. So here's my question, does anyone have any kind of experience with any of these symptoms immediately following a miscarriage? Either pregnant, or not pregnant? I have a rough guess on when my period could start, but because of the miscarriage there's a two week gap on those dates. And last time I tested very early and only got back barely there positives, so I promised myself I wouldn't do that again so the earliest I'd probably test wouldn't be until around Christmas time, maybe Christmas Eve, if my period doesn't show. I know it's really just a waiting game, but my two week wait is more of a one month wait, so any experience on this would be hugely helpful. Thanks so much!

QFP
  • Please read the TOU. If you are pregnant enough for for symptoms, you are pregnant enough to turn a test positive.
  • Loading the player...
  • It's against TOU to ask us if your pregnant. Also why would your TWW be a one month wait? 

Take a test, that's the only way you can know if you are pregnant or not. 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Why the dirty delete, OP? You have already been quoted.
  • OP, I'm sorry for your loss & hope things work out for you health wise. You should know that it's poor internet etiquette to delete your OP, also pointless since you've been quoted so we know what you said, and calls more unwanted attention to you post, causing further embarrassment. Why didn't you take the comments that were given graciously and either not respond at all, go read the TOU, or just say thank you?
  • Lulucooks said:

I'm just here because of the title change

Dammit lulu you beat me to it! I came here to post this exact thing ;) lol
    Me: 26  DH: 29
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

I'm just here for the dirty delete
  • Holy rambling!
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss but these are issues and concerns you should bring up with your OB.
    It is highly unlikely that you are pregnant at this time and I would imagine your OB would have recommended you wait a couple of cycles before ttc again as that's what I was instructed.
    Seriously though dirty deleting is not cool and changing your title is only drawing more attention to this thread.
  • NamelessAriaNamelessAria member
    edited December 2015
    I apologize. I didn't know dirty deleting was a thing. Really new to using forums. Within the first two responses I was told I was making a forum faux pas, so I thought by deleting it no one would continue to respond. I was really emotional when all of this was happening and not thinking clearly. But thank you so much for the information everybody. 
    Oh guys, it's finally happening. Someone violates TOU, we point it and and get a real apology! No "yeah I did it so what you're all unsupportive twats!" or whatever like normal.

@Sarahkearney13:

ETA: I'm sorry for your loss :(
    Also if you just had a MC 2 weeks ago it's unlikely you've ovulated yet. Or if you have that it was more than a couple of days ago. My doctor told me to expect it to take 2-6 weeks to ovulate post-MC. I can understand not wanting to test early again because of what happened last time but at some point it may be the better of the two evils if the TWW is really driving you nuts with the "pregnant? not pregnant?" back and forth.
    Me: 28 Husband: 31
    TTC#1: January 2015- September 2016
    Infertility, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
    Rainbow baby born June 6, 2017  ❤️

Baby #2 due June 12, 2018
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @SarahKearney13 you made a mistake but clearly you're a good egg. Please do lurk around and join us in the TWW/WTO when the time is right :)

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Aww, like PP said, lurk around (read the stickies) and join us! You'll see this happens on a daily basis. :)