Infertility

Allow me to introduce myself...

I was re-directed here from the TTC forum community since I'm in the middle of IVF/ICSI #1. Whew, this community is a maze of information. Just am glad to be in the right wing of the castle (so to speak).
Here's my dealio:
-38 years
-Male infertility from a vasectomy reversal not being 100% successful. There's still some swimmers though. Hence, the ICSI
-no children, but have always been on BC before getting married last year
-AACEP aggressive protocol
Already Stim Day 4....won't bore anyone else with questions, but this $h!t is getting real! So many questions, but first and foremost, how do I make my posts look so darn cute? Trying to find cute Aunt Flo emojis, cartoon characters, etc. this is a whole world of its own!!

Re: Allow me to introduce myself...

• Lol. Welcome! And I have no clue, my emoji selection disappeared a couple weeks ago. It totally killed my game!

Sorry you're here, but also-this is a fantastic place if you have to be in this situation. The oct-nov IVF board is very active and there's also the nov-dec board, I think you could fall into either or both! I will say as far as support and info, there's no one better then our IVF groups. So here's hoping we can help make this a less difficult journey for you. (Not bragging, these ladies are just that amazing and leave the snark for other boards) :))

Best of luck with your cycle!! So exciting that you're stimming and your ER will be here before you know it! GL and FX you get your BFP soon!
  • Hey @MSR1977 ! Come join us on the Nov -Dec ivf thread! Welcome!
    ******TW*****
    Me 39 DH44
    Married 8/2/14
    TTC 9/14
    Dx: PCOS, blocked L fallopian tube, suspect poor egg quality
    MFI (low #, poor morphology)
    IVF #1 9/15 Failed
    IVF #2 12/15 Failed
    1st DE FET  5/16-BFN :(
    2nd DE FET 7/18-BFP :)
    8/17 Baby HR 140/min EDD 4/6/17
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and I'm glad you found us!!  The emojis disappeared for me too a couple weeks ago... WTF?!
    ***BFP & Child Warning***

Me: 34, DH: 38 ~ TTC since 2014
    IUI #1-3 (Nov 2015, Feb 2016, May 2016) = BFNs
    IVF ER (July 2016) = 7 PGS normal embryos
    FET #1 (Sept 2016) = BFP! DD born 5/30/17
    FET #2 (April 2019) = BFN
    FET #3 (July 2019) = BFP! DS born 3/27/20
  • Welcome!!  I'm glad you found your way here.  I second @2legbaby - join us in Nov/Dec IVF thread!!  We can commiserate.  :)  
    *** Child & current pregnancy mentioned ***
    Me - 41 (PCOS), Hubby - 43 (healthy)
    7/2013 - Sweet baby girl born (Clomid + TI)
    3/2014 - TTC #2, return to RE 7/2014
    12/2015: IVF #1 transferred two great looking embryos - BFP!
    First ultrasound: TWO beautiful little heartbeats!!
    Harmony: negative; level 2: babies look great and are boy/girl! :) 
  • I accidentally posted a double "intro" after not realizing I pressed the "post" button on this first one. So, embarrassed Bc don't know how to delete the first one. Oh well, now everyone knows double the info about me. Lol