New Hampshire Babies

In Home Daycare in Manchester/Bedford/Goffstown, NH Area??

kmcgowan1979kmcgowan1979 member
edited November 2015 in New Hampshire Babies
We just hit our 20 week mark! Woohoo! However,  the stress of finding a full time daycare is freaking me out!  I've been researching/ visiting daycare centers in our area. But I'm also interested in finding more info on in home daycare where there are just a few children.  A few friends of mine use them and swear they are much better than the larger centers.  However, the thought of leaving my baby alone in some strangers house is so scary!  Any thoughts or suggestions?

Re: In Home Daycare in Manchester/Bedford/Goffstown, NH Area??

• Hey! Not sure myself about daycares (I'm a SAHM) but if you haven't heard of them yet Nini Bambini is a fantastic resource. They're located in Bedford and offer all sorts of things (they're like a little child boutique with toys and clothes etc, but also do classes for expecting and new parents and even kid's classes. This is where I took my labor classes- highly recommend it over the hospital classes!). The biggest thing they offer is community. If you like they're page on Facebook, many people have posted about daycares both center and in-house and everyone is very happy to offer helpful opinions and advice. Good luck!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/28813946651/