May 2015 Moms

What time is your LO's bedtime?

What time do you put your LO down for bed each night?!

Re: What time is your LO's bedtime?

• My daughter has kind of made her own bedtime. I lay down with her to start calming her down around 10 and she goes to sleep between 11 and midnight.
  • Between 8 - 9 usually. I tried 7, but then he wakes up in too early.
  • Loading the player...
  • He's down by 6:30 and asleep before 7. He wakes the next morning between 6:30-7 and usually has two feeds in the night.
  • Between 7:30-8:00. Sleeps until 6:30-7:00 waking once or twice to eat.
    Me: 38, DH: 35
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Down between 7-7:30, asleep until 5:30 or 7 every morning. Doesn't wake up at night to feed anymore.
  • Down 8-8:30 and sleeps through to 6:30 - 7:30
  • He's down by 6:30 and asleep before 7. He wakes the next morning between 6:30-7 and usually has two feeds in the night.
    Almost exactly like this but we have three feeds per night.  
  • Start last bottle at 7:15...in crib and asleep by 7:30 and sleeps through until 6:30-7:30 the next morning.
  • He is rocked (or bounced) to sleep around 7:30-8:00 pm, and he wakes up with me around 6am. Still eats at least 3 times per night. We co sleep. I wonder if he should be going to sleep earlier? The
  • Bathtime at 8:30. Storytime at 8:45. Feed and asleep by 9. Normally sleeps through to 4:30.
  • dec2018momdec2018mom member
    edited November 2015
    She makes her own schedule. Currently she takes two naps per day...sometimes 3. If she takes a 3rd nap She's down around 930 or 10. If just 2 naps then she goes down around 830 or 9. She sometimes wakes up to eat at 2, but if she doesn't wake for a night feed then she wakes up at 7 or 8.
  • Asleep around 8, wakes around 7, doesn't wake up to eat in the middle of the night,
  • Between 11-12. She wakes up once or twice to eat and up for the morning around 9:30.
    amychuks
  • Down between 6:30-7pm and sleeps til 6:30am without any feeds, she's been sleeping with this routine since about 12 weeks old
  • We start my son's bedtime routine at 6 PM. He goes down at 6:30. Up once for a feeding, and then wakes up between 5-5:30. He takes 2-3 naps (sleeping between 3-4 hours) during the daytime. 
  • We start at 6:45 and she is asleep by 7:00/7:15. She sleeps until 7/7:15. She will wake up sometimes, but just rolls around in her crib. We have not fed her in the middle of the night since 3 months (she is 7 months). The earlier bed time changed everything for us in a good way. We were keeping her up before too late and it made her over tired.
  • In bed by 8..wakes up around 2 or 3 to eat and wakes up again at 6 or 7 to eat, and i feed her before i go to work. She naps again for about 2 hrs...and then naps 1 more time in the early afternoon.