July 2016 Moms
Options

Monday Bitchfest 11/16

Since no one has started one yet, let's hear what everybody has to bitch about today.

Re: Monday Bitchfest 11/16

• Options
    Ill start. I'm so freaking nervous about what I may or may not see at my u/s on Wednesday. I'll be right in that questionable window where we may see a hb and may not. And I wish DH could be with me but no such luck .
  • Options
    I started spotting yesterday and had to go for blood work and while waiting I decided to read the paper and it said the bloodwork was for threatened miscarriage, so now of course I'm waiting for results and freaking out. To top it off the lady at the desk taking the bloodwork paper was rude to me, and I have a group project presentation to do for grad school tonight. I really just want to tell my professor I can't do it today, but that's not really an option.. Whew! Feels good to rant/bitch!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lunanova9 said:

I started spotting yesterday and had to go for blood work and while waiting I decided to read the paper and it said the bloodwork was for threatened miscarriage, so now of course I'm waiting for results and freaking out. To top it off the lady at the desk taking the bloodwork paper was rude to me, and I have a group project presentation to do for grad school tonight. I really just want to tell my professor I can't do it today, but that's not really an option.. Whew! Feels good to rant/bitch!

Just try to remember that there can be a lot of causes for bleeding in early pregnancy that don't have to do with miscarriage. They just call the bleeding threatened miscarriage.
  • Options

Many of the people I work with.  Not my direct co-workers, but "outside partners".  You're a god damn special educator, use your brain and have a heart.  Also, if you hate kids why are you in this line of work?? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    Today is my first day in a new position. I'm freezing, super nervous, slightly MS and I just wanna go home and curl up in bed where it's warm and my only responsibility is eating myself into a coma.
  • Options

Some might not find this a big deal, but it makes my blood boil.
    I told my mother about my pregnancy (about 2 weeks ago) and specifically told her not to tell ANYONE! Now, everyone (mostly family and her close friends) know about it. We weren't ready for the whole family to know, as anything can happen during 1st. tri. Really pissed off that I told her now.

Yeah... I get that. My mom told her manicurist in the past and that really pissed me off! I felt like I couldn't trust her and that sucked. I'm sorry you're going through that.
  • Options
    @BostonBaby1 thanks! As long as I don't wake up with a facebook status (on her facebook) I'll let it go. I just don't want to end up telling everyone bad news, if something happens.
    DS - March 9th 2014 TTC #2 - May 2015 BFP - October 2015 EDD - July 7th 2016
  • Options
    I cannot stop eating it's the only thing that keeps me functioning but I've already blown up and all of my clothes are way too tight. Already. At 7 weeks!!!!
  • Options
    Some might not find this a big deal, but it makes my blood boil. I told my mother about my pregnancy (about 2 weeks ago) and specifically told her not to tell ANYONE! Now, everyone (mostly family and her close friends) know about it. We weren't ready for the whole family to know, as anything can happen during 1st. tri. Really pissed off that I told her now.

Not Cool.image
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 29 & Husband: 36                                                         
    Married: October 2014
    NTNP: April 2015 - June 2015
    M/C: June 2015
    TTC #1 since September 2015
    BFP: 11/9/15 - EDD: 7/24/16
  • Options
    My daughter is sleeping on me and my F*cking Netflix won't work! Waaaaahhhh.
  • Options
    I am exhausted. Between DD and DS I was up 5 times last time. That with my lack of caffeine and I have a terrible headache too.

• Options
    lunanova9lunanova9 member
    edited November 2015
    Thanks @BostonBaby1 , I'm trying to stay cautiously optimistic. I think it freaked me out a lot because my blood type is negative so the nurse was pushing me to get in there quickly to get the Rogam (unsure of spelling) shot. I guess you have to get that anytime there is bleeding in pregnancy if you have a neg blood type. Anyway, all I can do is wait and get bloodwork again on Wednesday.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    lunanova9 said:

I'm sorry to hear about this. I don't know if it helps at all but I started spotting on Saturday night and my numbers are still really good. And I was able to see a heartbeat. The dr told me that some blood can be totally normal. But trust me. I flipped the fuck out. Ugly crying everywhere. I'm sorry you're going through this.

My bitchiness today is over the fact that I'm flipping starving yet anytime I try to eat it just makes me want to throw up. F you morning sickness.
  • Options
    @lunanova9 wow, I'm glad that you got the Rhogam shot and everything will be crossed for you!
  • Options
    @Christal161 that sucks and it the exact reason we aren't telling our parents until first tri is over. My dad puts EVERYTHING on Facebook. It drives me nuts.

My rant today is my doctors office. The had an OB start at the beginning of October and still don't know when she wants to see women for their first prenatal? Wtf? Just she duke my damn appointment already!
    Also, I have what I think is a sinus infection so I'm going to see another GP (not my regular doctor :angry: ) today about that.
    Met - November 2007
    Married - May 2011
    TTC LO#1 - January 2014
    BFP - Oct 19 2015- Due July 1 2016!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Men do not understand pregnancy hormones!! And cravings kicked in today...
  • Options
    @beachTigress ugh I have the SAME problem... my coworker will come in and talk to me about her family, her house, her friends and I'm sitting there with a 'I don't give a fuck' face and she continues to stand there and talk to me!!! Like what the hell lady, go away! 

Also, I'm mad that I can't fit into my pants and I'm only barely 7weeks... It's my fault though, I haven't worked out in months... which makes me pissed at myself! 
  • Options
    gigemily09 my coworker is older. Like 50 something. And she is ALWAYS cheery its disturbing! 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options
    For the 3rd time in the last 2 months the water main has burst on our street. So today they dug a 5x5x5 ft deep hole right in front of my driveway without notifying me first. If I had somewhere to go today I'd be out of luck. It just hit me how annoying and rude that is. They could have at least told me before hand so I could get my car out onto the street.
    H. Foxe born October 22, 2013
  • Options
    My coworker eats like a hobbit!! he's always eating. I know why he does it because he eats about 5 smaller meals a day.  I used to do this before getting pregnant.  Now I eat when I think i can keep stuff down. 

Anyway, he warms stuff up!! I can smell his food and it makes me want to hurl!!! I can just feel my stomach gurgaling. 
    Me: 27
    DH: 29
    BFP: 10/25/2015
    EDD: 7/5/2015!!

• Options

@lunalova9 FX that everything works out

@Christal161 that sucks!  I'm sorry.

Frustrated that coworkers are creating more work for me because they didn't do the leg work up front.  Ugh!

Me: 32, DH: 38
    Married 1/14/12
    NTNP Since 12/13, TTC Since 1/15
    BFP: 11/4/15  Found out we were having TWINS 12/9/15 EDD: 7/11/16 Born: 6/29/16
    Team Blue x2!!

cartoon disney funny haters pixar

• Options
    silvers626 pregnant or not I would deal my husband to clean his own damn car himself! He better be lucky that you make him a smoothie every morning! Men do not understand or see what we do on a daily basis. 
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• Options

Why does my coworker continue to talk to me on a Monday? She knows I'm not a morning person, but she still talks to me. She is standing at my desk and talking to me and I am just typing away on my computer, not looking at her, and she still talks to me. Does she not understand body language?!?!?! LEAVE ME ALONE!!! 

*I normally cannot find anything to bitch about but that felt good! 
    I have a co-worker that does the same exact thing but all throughout the day! I literally have to either tell him to leave or get up myself and leave my office to pretend to do something! Ugh....ppl bug!
  • Options
    LasscherLasscher member
    edited November 2015
    Pregnant or not my DH would GET IT if he tried this on me. Stand your ground on this. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 16 BMB-December Siggy Challenge- Holiday Animals 

• Options
    @silvers626 He must be crazy....I would laugh at my husband if he tried to tell me that. I hope you give him an earful!
  • Options
    Started experiencing nausea at midnight and I've felt sick to my stomach all day accompanied with cramping. This is the sickest I've felt that at 6w 3d.
  • Options
    Having some baby daddy problems. We're both pretty young so I could understand him being a little distant when we first found out but when it continued and made me very unhappy I decided to end it. It was stressing me out way too much & honestly the last thing I should be stressing about right now is how a guy feels about me. Anyways a girl reached out to me on social media while we were dating but I only opened it today and she sent me a screenshot of messages between them of him flirting with her. At first I was really hurt because well pregnant mood swings. Now I'm fine and really I'm just upset that a person like that is going to be the father of my child. I haven't seen him in person in two weeks and it's just really scaring me. Like I said I'm very young so this isn't really the best thing to happen on top of an unexpected pregnancy. I had only been dating him a month when I found out. But of course there's nothing else I can do expect look on the bright side (aka my little blessing) ! Ugh typing all this really just is a relief, thanks to whoever reads this!
  • Options
    HeathereaddyHeathereaddy member
    edited November 2015
    Yeah that sucks!
  • Options

Some might not find this a big deal, but it makes my blood boil.
    I told my mother about my pregnancy (about 2 weeks ago) and specifically told her not to tell ANYONE! Now, everyone (mostly family and her close friends) know about it. We weren't ready for the whole family to know, as anything can happen during 1st. tri. Really pissed off that I told her now.

Yeah that sucks! I know my mom well enough to know that she's basically the news and post of my hometown and she would tell everyone. Literally everyone. That's why I'm not telling her until we tell everyone on Christmas Day. Sorry that happened to you :(
  • Options
    thebigoaktreethebigoaktree member
    edited November 2015
    I can not stand the smell of cigarettes on people's clothing. That stale, "smoked with the windows up the whole time" smell. The woman behind me has asthma and she really shouldn't be smelling that either, we have a whole coat closet for your disgusting coats, go put your gross coat away. It was so bad last week I out loud said "what is that disgusting smell?" I realize it is in your right to fill your lungs with putrid garbage tar, but I, who snootily has never smoked a cigarette in my life should not have to be privy to your after smell.

Me: 30, DH: 31

Married: May 16th 2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @silvers626 wow good for you for taking care of your husband, but yeah draw the line at that!

My DD1 drew in a library book while I was with DD2 for like 2 seconds!! This bread better come out amazing enough to try every other recipe because I was NOT planning on buying Artisan Bread in 5 minutes, especially with an extra $7 library fee.
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge: Favourite Holiday Movie Moment

• Options
    This sleepiness!!! I swear I'm dragging. I got a 20 minute break because I took 40 minutes to get DH to class. So my last 20 minutes, I sat in my car and passed out. I woke up 35 minutes later with sweat everywhere. Ughhh. I felt like such an ass walking back in late.

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• Options
    I'm SOOOO tired today! I had meetings until two where I couldn't get up to pee 5 times in a row, and someone brought Thai take out into the office next door...wanted to vomit from the smell. 18 minutes before I can go home and sleep :smiley:
    Pregnancy Ticker