Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Anyone use probiotics?

Anyone give their LO probiotics? If so what kind and did you see a difference ? DS seems to have a lot of gas issues as well as reflux. I was wondering if they could help
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone use probiotics?

• I'm curious to see the replies in this topic - my newborn nanny recommended it for reflux and gas too.
  • We started using them Friday night! My son wasn't having a bowel movement and was extremely gassy! We give him 5 drops of the mommy bliss (25$ at target in baby food section) at night in a bottle. I think it helps with the gas portion but we have had to stimulate his rectum twice in three days to get him to go!
  • Loading the player...
  • We use them for gas and pain when she had a B.M, but the biggest help was giving up b dairy! I tried it after a couple of friends from college recommended it and everyone comments on what a new baby I have. She still turns red and grunts, but no more screaming and crying and she actually smiles and has a possibility now. I highly, highly recommend trying it for 2-3 weeks of your L.O. is having tummy troubles. It's been such a relief to finally be able to help her and I love cheese..but it's so, so worth it.