July 2016 Moms
Options

Post ALL ultrasound pics here!

Re: Post ALL ultrasound pics here!

• Options
    niccgniccg member
    edited November 2015
    Hey guys im apparently 6 weeks and 3 days had my ultrasound yesterday and holey moley it looks like a blob with a sac, it has another little line and a heartbeat. But i wasnt allowed to take a pic home, is that normal? Is anyone else just wanting to be at the stage to shout it out to the world and be 20 weeks already? Human body is amazing even though i feel so naucious - First mum
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine isnt until i am 10 weeks i feel your pain i wish i could have it now
  • Options
    I know that feeling too well in about 4 weeks ill have my first prenantal and ultrasound at 10 weeks its soooo far away
  • Options
    Bleh, I was hoping for one but it won't be til the 30th, at 8+2. At least there will be more to see then. 
  • Options
    7w3d ! I'm a week further than I thought so that's cool. And I think this is a pretty good picture, side profile and I can see the little heart bulge up close. Heard and saw the heartbeat yesterday. Very cool, much more excited and relaxed now !
  • Options
    @Natinat6 How far were u at your scan? Your little bean is aorable!!
  • Options
    @mrsmommya I was only 7w1d. The thing that looks like the head is actually the yolk sac. I have a huge noggin so I was worried my baby was going to suffer the same fate. The little thing sticking off the top right is the arm and the heart was right under it.

My next ultrasound is Dec 30th which seems like a lifetime away.
  • Options
    Oh and thanks for the compliment! We are smitten. Even if this baby hasn't let me go to the bathroom since Friday, it's still pretty cute
  • Options
    Natinat6 said:

@mrsmommya I was only 7w1d. The thing that looks like the head is actually the yolk sac. I have a huge noggin so I was worried my baby was going to suffer the same fate. The little thing sticking off the top right is the arm and the heart was right under it.

My next ultrasound is Dec 30th which seems like a lifetime away.

I had the same scare in mine like whoa it has a huge head why?! Haha just the yok Sak ;)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options

sboston06 said:

I called my office today and they told me my first U/S will be at 11-12 weeks when I get any testing done, and 20 weeks for the anatomy scan. They only do other U/S if I have bleeding or other problems.  Oh well...guess I'll be posting mine in early January :)

@jlgriff11 - congrats!! Those are two beautiful sacs :)
    Mine does the same thing, makes me a little jealous of everyone getting one this early.
    Me too. I have to wait till December 15 for my first US. I'll be around 11 weeks by then.
    First Pregnancy
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 27
    Fiance: 29 
    Step kids: 9&7
  • Options
    We saw our little peanut for the first time and heard his/her heartbeat, 136 bpm. Currently 7w5d but baby is measuring 6w5d, so I have to go back next week for another ultra sound. Has anyone else experienced this?
  • Options
    @Jamieschechter2, you should edit your pictures. Your personal information is on them.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    @Jamieschechter2 You may have just ovulated later than you thought. Congrats on your ultrasound!!
  • Options
    @Jamieschechter2 My scenario exactly! Should have been 7.5, measured 6.5. I do have some pretty lengthy cycles...31-33 days sometimes. I'm going back next Tuesday for a second U/S and we'll see what that one says. From everything I've read, it's nothing to worry about! :)
  • Options
    european90european90 member
    edited November 2015
    6w4d - baby A clearly visible, baby B is very tiny and may reabsorb. It's an IVF pregnancy and we are happy one way or another and very optimistic no matter what happens. oops, the pic won't attach and I can't figure out out to delete this post. So sorry guys :-( 
  • Options

We saw our little peanut for the first time and heard his/her heartbeat, 136 bpm. Currently 7w5d but baby is measuring 6w5d, so I have to go back next week for another ultra sound. Has anyone else experienced this?

My last pregnancy I was due July 7th 2015 .. But should have been June 29th. The whole pregnancy I measured due in July... I went into labor and delivered her June 29th , 2015 . I don't know if I was early out right on time lol