Anyone else going through struggling? — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Anyone else going through struggling?

I lost my baby four months ago in July, I was 12 weeks along...he had stopped growing at 10w6d. I have been doing much better until recently. Unfortunately I was pregnant at the same time as three coworkers and my best friends daughter. They are all now having their babies, one is due next month. It is starting to really get to me....I try not to let it. I am happy for them but so upset for myself. I find myself constantly thinking about him and wishing I could hold him. It is like the hurt has just started all over again. I have worked so hard to get past losing him but now I feel like I am back at square one....crying at the drop of a hat. My husband has been very supportive but he doesn't know what to say to me when I get upset now. I guess I just wanted to see if anyone else has struggles with this this far out. Missing him so bad....

Re: Anyone else going through struggling?

• I'm sorry for your loss. I do not have a similar experience, however I am sure there will be many things throughout life that trigger the feelings all over again. Hang in there.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• @cyntodd
    I had a MC about almost 3 months ago. I get the same feeling you do also, I feel like I get better and then all of a sudden I cry at anything and everything and I just want to hold my baby. And then I get mad at myself for feeling like I've gotten better when I just feel like I go back to square one. I'm so sorry for you loss and your emotional feelings recently. I know it seems like it won't get better but we just have to stay positive. We have to try and fight thru this hard time until we can have our sweet rainbow baby. My heart goes out to you and just know you are not alone and you deserve to have breakdowns, it doesn't matter how long it's been you have every right too to emotional. Even at 4 months, or even 4 years. However long it takes for you, and it will never go away but it will ease. Love and hugs to you sweet girl, hang in there❤️
  • Loading the player...
  • diane2218diane2218
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited November 2015
    @cyntodd I had a MC about almost 3 months ago. I get the same feeling you do also, I feel like I get better and then all of a sudden I cry at anything and everything and I just want to hold my baby. And then I get mad at myself for feeling like I've gotten better when I just feel like I go back to square one. ❤️

You said it perfectly.