March 2016 Moms
Options

Redoing Poll - Are you having a boy, a girl, or team green?

skruhminskruhmin member
edited November 2015 in March 2016 Moms
Redoing the poll since it seems people were confused with the first one - since most of us have had our A/S, please answer if you know for sure (or if you're sticking with team green).
DS1 - 9/21/11
DS2 - 7/4/14
DS3 - 2/21/16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

Redoing Poll - Are you having a boy, a girl, or team green? 198 votes

Team Blue - Boy and we're stocking up on light sabers already
43% 87 votes
Team Pink - Girl and may or may not do giant bows
40% 81 votes
Team Green - and staying strong (or just have a stubborn kid)
15% 30 votes

Re: Redoing Poll - Are you having a boy, a girl, or team green?

• Options
    I thought you'd like that ;)
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    oceanchildoceanchild member
    edited November 2015
    Smileys, why you no work?!
    ... We'll nevermind. I figured it out LOL

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    @oceanchild I KNEW I would offend ;) of course girls like lightsabers, but I had to at least be cliche on this one.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    Congrats i have fraternal twin boys they are 18 months
  • Options
    Lidibear said:
    We did our reveal last Friday. It's a boy! We already have one of each. The husband set off enough artillery fireworks that there were a total of 15 shots fired calls to 911... Luckily we know a large number of police officers in the area (hubs is a cop). They stopped by and joined us for BBQ. My husband is more than a little excited.
    Haha! What a memorable way to find out. :D I love it!
    It's a boy! Born 42 weeks, 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Girl #2 for us! So happy DD will have a little sister. I'm on team understated bow too. DD has so much hair we have to have a small bow clip in her hair to keep it out of her face. Couldn't put those huge headpieces on her everyday!
  • Options
    team blue :D
    pro lightsabers or bows.. whichever makes him happy!
  • Options

We still have to wait to find out gender until next Friday! We have our 21 week scan Thursday and results Friday. We were going to wait until Christmas morning to find out but we want to know now! We were team green with the last but once we made the decision to find out the sex I wanted to know immediately!

I think that's a really cool way to do it, to wait until Christmas, how exciting!! <3

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ecwk we thought so too, but we're starting to crack and want to know now the closer the u/s gets.
    We were supposed to travel this Christmas so the gender reveal on Christmas morning would have more than made up for my travel restrictions!
  • Options
    kfarr26 said:
    Definitely NOT doing big bows! lol
    I would just like to personally thank you for opting out of the the ridiculous, bigger than her head, feathery, everyone is actually side-eyeing you, she can't even hold her head up with that thing, over-exaggerated bows. What ever happened to just a simple, cute little bow or barrette? Btw, I hate those huge bows if you couldn't tell ;) lol
    I'm in the South...from Texas and currently in Louisiana. The giant Texas-sized bows and ridiculous giant LSU bows drive me crazy! I know women who have never let their now 5 and 6 year olds out of the house without a giant, color corrdinated bow on top of the kid's head. And the monogramming of EVERYTHING! Ahhhhh! I might throw mud at my child if she tries to go all girly girl on me!

LOL...I am from Texas. Not a fan of the bows but I believe you should monogram all things!! LOL 
    Good thing I am having my 2nd boy. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Boy and a girl. I don't like the big bows, but adore the cute little ones. I am sure I will be one of those mom's that is constantly fighting to keep that hair piece in her daughter's hair. And girl and boy will both, no doubt, like boots and mud and loud noises of a car engine/exhaust. Awe, just got an mental image of our little girl wearing boots, jeans, and button up shirt, with butterfly pins in her curly hair and mud up her knees. Having twins is scary but it has been getting easier to accept and I've been getting more "aw" thoughts lately.
  • Options
    Team pink and so looking forward to bows and lots of frills and ruffles! I'm good with light sabers too though, whatever makes her happy!
    M & B
    miscarriage - September 2012 @ 9 weeks
    blighted ovum - November 2012
    BFP!!! - July 2015
    Amelia, my sweet little rainbow baby born March 4, 2016
  • Options
    Boy #2 and dang it if I didn't feel a twinge when I walked past something ridiculously stupidly girly in the baby store the other day...

I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a girl, though...
  • Options
    Girl. Who will rock her giant head eating bows while hitting others with her awesome lightsaber.
    DD: Beatrix Louise aka BeeBop. April 2 2016. H.I.E Warrior <3
  • Options
    Girl, who, as said before, will be playing with lightsaber while wearing her bows.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Girl. And my husband already tried to buy her a lightsaber.
  • Options
    SarahFoley725SarahFoley725 member
    edited November 2015
    kfarr26 said:

kynbar5 said:

kfarr26 said:

I would just like to personally thank you for opting out of the the ridiculous, bigger than her head, feathery, everyone is actually side-eyeing you, she can't even hold her head up with that thing, over-exaggerated bows. What ever happened to just a simple, cute little bow or barrette? Btw, I hate those huge bows if you couldn't tell ;) lol
    I'm in the South...from Texas and currently in Louisiana. The giant Texas-sized bows and ridiculous giant LSU bows drive me crazy! I know women who have never let their now 5 and 6 year olds out of the house without a giant, color corrdinated bow on top of the kid's head. And the monogramming of EVERYTHING! Ahhhhh!

I might throw mud at my child if she tries to go all girly girl on me!
    So you're saying I should return the A&M bows we bought for DH? Jk I love the bows but not TOO big

*edited because it didn't post half of my comment the first time
  • Options
    I am having a boy and a girl and so excited. I will do a colorful gender neutral theme for them. I love bows but not to big.
  • Options

kfarr26 said:

kynbar5 said:

kfarr26 said:

I'm in the South...from Texas and currently in Louisiana. The giant Texas-sized bows and ridiculous giant LSU bows drive me crazy! I know women who have never let their now 5 and 6 year olds out of the house without a giant, color corrdinated bow on top of the kid's head. And the monogramming of EVERYTHING! Ahhhhh!

I might throw mud at my child if she tries to go all girly girl on me!
    So you're saying I should return the A&M bows we bought for DH? Jk I love the bows but not TOO big

*edited because it didn't post half of my comment the first time
    No, my annoyance is very specific to LSU. I went to Louisiana Tech, and the first week of school I was shocked at all the LSU gear kids were wearing. I was just like...uh...wrong school guys.

I think we played A&M last year or the year before in football, and some of my A&M friends who went to the game kept joking at me that maybe my school would have won had there been less LSU fans than there were Tech fans...it's a bit ridiculous.
  • Options
    kitteh81 said:
    I have two girls right now and I just had to take a light saber away from the toddler because she kept whacking her sister over the head with it! So this baby boy had better be ready!
    That made me giggle.  So something I could see DS1 doing to DS2.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Options
    @lindscnn1 congratulations!!!!!!!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Just found out today we're team pink (w light sabres, Pirates and robots) we're pretty excited since we have a 21 month old boy.
    Being on the bows, Ruffles and polka dots!