Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Chemical pregnancy

frvrartsy18frvrartsy18 member
edited November 2015 in Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Hi,
I experienced a chemical pregnancy recently without knowing I was pregnant. Now that I know, I'm devastated and I feel so alone. My husband listens, but he doesn't understand what happened or what I'm going through since we didn't even know I was pregnant. He doesn't even think it was a real baby or pregnancy (I believe due to ignorance about it). I need his support snd I don't feel like he's here for me. How do I get through this? I've talked to my mother, but she says I should just move on but I can't just forget about it..

Re: Chemical pregnancy

• I am so sorry for your loss, because it is a loss-you found out you were pregnant and that you lost it. I have not gone through a CP but I know that losing your baby and the future with that baby is devastating.

Take it one day at a time and don't expect other people to understand (except those in this forum ;) ). In time you will feel more like yourself and be able to be happy again (though you will never forget this experience or think about the what ifs).

Good luck!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I too went through a chemical pregnancy. I'm so sorry to read your story of loss :( No matter what don't let anyone tell you that you did NOT lose a baby because you did. It's perfectly normal to feel sad and lonely. I have been finding solace in that my body knows what it is doing and maybe this pregnancy would have been complicated for me and baby. Somehow trusting my body is what is getting me through. Good luck to you!