My 13 mo. old is loosing her nanny at the end of the month.
Our local daycare, that we really like, said they have a spot for her on Tuesday and Fridays.
(My mother would be watching her on the other 3 days while we work). Fridays are good because my husband can pick her up at 3pm and I could pick her up at 4pm on Tuesdays. (She would be dropped off at 8:30).
We also have a nanny share option that we could do instead. Although, it is much more expensive, I am not sure what is best for her at this age. Eventually she will have to go to daycare. Is delaying starting her in daycare six months a good thing? Should I wait until June or should I take the spot now? I am worried about her getting enough individual attention and also that the days at the daycare are so spread out from each other. I am also worried that if I say no to this spot they will not have a sport for her come June.