November 2015 Moms

opinions on castor oil to induce?

2»

Answers

• Wow! Just wow at the judgment from this group and the evil remarks!
    Is castor oil recommended in US anymore? No. Is it in other countries? You bet! Some doctors do actually recommend and not everyone has used the flippin search function or are on this site as often as those that clearly get soooo upset if someone repeats a question. If you have already responded or read about it, what is the point in responding!
    CALM DOWN and relax. She was asking - it doesn't make her a bad mom or someone who shouldn't consider children!! Talk about rude!

OP - I'm with you. I have considered everything natural but castor oil isn't the answer. I'm hopeful medical induction isn't necessary as I'm sure you are. But good luck and take good care - only a little longer before we have that beautiful bundle in our arms!

Meow!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • While I don't have personal experience with castor oil, I've never tried it, I have heard lots of horror stories about horrible it can be! I wouldn't recommend it.
    On another note, I wouldn't recommend drinking alcohol during pregnancy but I have read a thread on here where many posters think it's ok, and no one jumped down their throats about it.... Everyone has an opinion and will do what they think is best for themselves and the health of their baby.
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"