Random Poll

(I had a heated debate about this the other day)[Poll]
Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
Bloggin' It

Re: Random Poll

• Options
    we do, only in master bathroom and usually only at night
  • Options
    yes, and we only have one bathroom. ?it gets flushed about every three times.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH & I both grew up doing it because of well water levels (rule #1 of having a well: you waste water you wan't have it when you need it).

We do it in all 3 batherooms, but we do flush when non family is here.  As long as everyone is drinking water like they should, then it doesn't stink.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We only have one bathroom so I don't do it when people are over.  DH used to hate it when I did this but he's coming around.  We have very very old pipes so can only let it "mellow" for 2 goings or so or the pipes clog from the t.p.
  • Options
    i try to practice that rule,but dh comes right behind me and flushes it!
    (we have a well)
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

no for 2 reasons:

-- we have old pipes that can't handle more than a few squares of TP at a time 

-- we have a toddler, and i don't want to find her playing in the toilet, but dear lord if she does the last thing i want is it to be "yellow" lol

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We did when I was pg and went all.the.time.

But now, not as much. Maybe I should talk to DH about doing this I wonder what he would think...?

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageyakigna:

We did when I was pg and went all.the.time.

But now, not as much. Maybe I should talk to DH about doing this I wonder what he would think... 

I did it when pregnant since I was going every 5 minutes but not so much now.  I could start again since I'm the only bathroom user for the next year...no one to tell me no!

• Options

imagerenee143:
    yes, and we only have one bathroom.  it gets flushed about every three times.

ditto!

• Options
    I do during the day when it's just DS and I.  DH would never go for it full time.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"