TTC after 35
Options

Does anyone track Cervical Position?

Hi ladies!
 I have a question does anyone here track their CP throughout their cycle? I have tried to read as much as possible on it, but all the information out there is the same. I read that the cervix should return to the "infertile" phase of low and firm after ovulation, unless you are in early pregnancy and then it gets soft and high again. My question is my cervix seems to get "mushy" near my menses almost softer then it is around ovulation. It might be low or high, that usually changes throughout the day, but that is a very different presentation then low and firm like I have read on most websites. Mostly I am just curious about this and wonder if anyone has an experiances with tracking CP? Thanks and happy wednesday!

Re: Does anyone track Cervical Position?

• Options
    I don't track CP per se, but I generally rely on CM and CP to tell me when I'm in my FW and when I o''ed. I usually start checking around cd10 and my CP does start out lower and firmer and gradually get higher and softer as I get more Ewcm and get closer to o. There is some variation, but it's usually pretty minor. I know I've o'ed when my CP is low and firm again coupled with sticky CM. I know that temping/charting gives you assurances that you can't get from CM/CP alone, but it jives with what opks say when I use them and I've gotten KU twice in the past just using this method. Besides, I'm OCD enough about ttc. Charting would just put me over the edge...
  • Options
    I sometimes do, it's hard for me to determine the firmness and whether it's open or closed, but i try to keep track of if it's high, med or low around ovulation. I can usually barely touch it right before O, then after it drops down. Mine doesn't typically change throughout the day, but sometimes it does
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I sometimes do, it's hard for me to determine the firmness and whether it's open or closed, but i try to keep track of if it's high, med or low around ovulation. I can usually barely touch it right before O, then after it drops down. Mine doesn't typically change throughout the day, but sometimes it does
    Married: 7/9/15
    Me: 37, DH: 36
    Started TTC #1: 9/2015
    Preliminary labs/testing @ 6 months: TSH, A1c, progesterone, prolactin, SA, HSG all normal
    BFP: 5/19/2016, M/C: 5/29/2016
    BFP: 6/22/2016  EDD 3//6/2017

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies it seems like it is really a difficult sign to track, i'm not going to trip out on it too much.