Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Itchy feeling in uterus??

Anyone experience this?? 10dpo and ive had this feeling since 4dpo. Its this gnawing itchy pulling sensation in my pelvis above my pubic bone. Its driving me to insanity. No positive pregnancy tests. Im due for af nov 9 :)

Re: Itchy feeling in uterus??

• Options
    Pulling- yes
    Itchy- nope
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Possible yeast infection? Or other infection? Not being snarky.
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone experience this?? 10dpo and ive had this feeling since 4dpo. Its this gnawing itchy pulling sensation in my pelvis above my pubic bone. Its driving me to insanity. No positive pregnancy tests. Im due for af nov 9 :)

I've had pulling and cramps but never "itching" 

Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: August 2014
    TTC #1 Since March 2015
    Diagnosed with PCOS March 2016
    SA results normal April 2016
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + TI = BFN
    3 rounds clomid + trigger + IUI = BFN
    Uterine polyp removed July 2017
    Round 1 IVF January 2018

• Options
    It could be anything, especially the pulling.  Not really sure I understand the itchy part, but it also could be anything.
  • Options
    Thanks. Pregnancy tests are negs. Definately not a yeast infection. Ive never seen a yeast infection in a uterus. Usually that is in your vagina or outside. I have no itching in the outside. Its just this weird crawling/itchy feeling inside my pelvis. Like a fluttering, so hard to explain lol. I could even say it feels like a buzzing. Just wondering if anyone else has had this in ttc
  • Options
    Maybe it is pulling? I dunno.... And im mistaking that sensation for a weird itchy feeling.
  • Options
    Borg, yes i have four babies too. And i dont recall this lol. This will be baby 5 ttc
  • Options
    Lol! Yes! It could be explained as vibrating.... Vibrating sensations sometimes feel itchy.
  • Options
    Or buzzing. Feels like its buzzing. Or im just completely nuts. Im sure beginning to believe so at this point.
  • Options
    No, I've had uterine cramps, but I've never heard of someone having an itchy uterus :|

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Options
    I have taken tests. All negatives, last one was today :) and its a feeling that neer goes away so its hard not to think about lol. ya in that case ive been pregnant 6 times. 2 miscarriages here as well :-/
  • Options
    Ive taken like 10 tests lol! Serial tester over here.
  • Options
    Lol. You seem very uptight. No just letting you know i sympathize. Ive had miscarriages too. Sorry you see it as a one up. Maybe its time for you to move on borg. Good luck
  • Options
    Just trying to see if any ladies have the same symptoms. No harm meant.
  • Options
    As PPs have said, if your test is negative that means you are not pregnant.

Sorry if that is not what you wanted to hear. If you do want someone to get your hopes up, there are other forums that will give you that. TB is all about science and right now the science says you are not pregnant at this time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    So many people drop by and ask this type of question and then say they aren't asking if they're pregnant, just if anyone has had anything similar. The tone of this board is that we don't encourage symptom spotting. Lurk around and read the newbie threads at the top of the page. There's a lot of knowledge and support here. If AF shows up, start tracking BBT and head over to the WTO daily threads.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    Lol. You seem very uptight. No just letting you know i sympathize. Ive had miscarriages too. Sorry you see it as a one up. Maybe its time for you to move on borg. Good luck
    Who are you talking to?  The Quote button or tagging are seriously your friend.
  • Options
    Man, I feel so not in tune with my body when I read stuff like this. 
  • Options
    Sigh! These questions! if you are worried about it go to the doctor.
  • Options

Just trying to see if any ladies have the same symptoms. No harm meant.

You realize it doesn't matter if anyone has these symptoms. Every potential pregnancy & cycle is unique to that individual. Others' fertility has nothing to do with yours...

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"