Pregnant after a Loss

New here, question about hcg, losses mentioned

Hi ladies! This is my first post here in several years. I had two mcs a few years back, then two healthy boys. We've started trying for #3 and I had another mc in July. I'm pregnant again now 6w4d and had an ultrasound yesterday. It wasn't great. Dr could only see a sac, no fetal pole, and the boarders weren't circular like he would like to see. He wasn't hopeful at all. So I had betas done and just got the results. 40,239. They were 542 exactly two weeks before that. So that's not doubling every 48 hrs but it's more than doubling every 72 hours. Has anyone had experience like this? I really wasn't expecting the number to be that high. Now I feel even more confused.
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: New here, question about hcg, losses mentioned

• I really can't tell you about the numbers, but I just wanted to send you T+P--- I'm sure this is very confusing and very hard.  Wishing you the best result possible.
    1st Pregnancy: EDD 12/31/15; Diagnosed Turner's with terminal cystic hygroma 13wks; induced at 14wks, +3 d+c's.
    2nd Pregnancy: BFP 10/8/15; EDD 6/21/16

• Mine didn't quite double this time and I had a healthy pregnancy. Thinking of you. :x
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I love the support that comes with this board.
    BabyFetus Ticker