May 2016 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change

I didn't see one started already, so here goes. I took the GTKY question from Monday because I think that was the plan.

Week/Fruit:

Upcoming Appointments:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

Questions for the group:

GTKY: What are you the most excited for once the baby is here?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change

• Week/Fruit: 14/lemon

Upcoming Appointments: Nothing for a while.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Still having bouts of nausea, and still exhausted. Excited about second tri, just waiting for my body to get the message.

Questions for the group: Not at the moment.

GTKY: What are you the most excited for once the baby is here? Baby cuddles! I don't think I enjoyed much of my daughter's newborn stage because I was so depressed and breastfeeding sucked. I'm hoping the whole experience will be a little better this time.
  • Week/Fruit:  11/brussel sprout

Upcoming Appointments:  NT scan next week

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:  So tiiiiiiired.

Questions for the group:  Too tired to think of any. :)

GTKY: What are you the most excited for once the baby is here?  Since baby will arrive in the summer (obviously), I'm really looking forward to long walks and, eventually, running with the jogging stroller.  :)
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Wk: Lime-11

Apts: first ultrasound is next Tuesday!

Rant/rave/sx: please let the feeling like crap end already! Let me be hungry and know what I want to eat or better yet let me just show up at a restaurant and choose something that sounds good off the menu. I'd so love to go back to a normal relationship w/food!!!!!

?'s: agree, I'm too tired!

GTKY/excited for: meeting my baby, seeing his/her face!!!!!