Baby Names

chelseadiannechelseadianne member
edited November 2015 in Baby Names
Not being able to delete posts is fucking ridiculous.

Re: .

• ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited November 2015
     I like both names, but its almost a tongue-twister.  When I said, it came out "Shiloh Shage". Maybe that's just me. Sage Shiloh is a little easier to say.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Loading the player...
  •  I like both names, but its almost a tongue-twister.  When I said, it came out "Shiloh Shage". Maybe that's just me. Sage Shiloh is a little easier to say.

^^ It's a tongue twister to me, I don't mind alliteration or anything but I have hard time saying it. I love the name Sage though, Shiloh is just nms. I automatically think of a dogs name or Angelina Jolie's daughter. I actually like Sage Bowynn out of the 3 options you said. In the end it is how you and your DH feel about it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I think all the presented options sound very masculine and a bit storybook. This is something you two need to figure out on your own. Whether you decide to talk it out, flip a coin, wait till she's born, whatever. Internet strangers can't really help you reach a compromise with your husband
    Just looking for some unbiased opinions on a forum designed specifically for that, not marriage advice.  Thanks though. 
  • That was not the question.  The question was what people thought of the way the two name sounded together. 
  • That was not the question.  The question was what people thought of the way the two name sounded together. 

Then perhaps you should have left the part about compromising out. I'm sorry I commented everything presented in your post instead of only the names.

That said, you can not delete posts, and removing the content of a post is against forum etiquette. It will probably attract more attention now that you DD'ed (dirty delete ).
  • chelseadiannechelseadianne member
    edited November 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation** 
  • TheBorg7of9TheBorg7of9 member
    edited November 2015
    **Removed for TOU Violation** 

QFP

My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• LOL looks we got another bsc ladies! :))
  • Wasn't the full moon last week? What's with all the crazy??

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • dang I missed it. But Shiloh sage is not a good name.

Wanna know how my parents picked my name? They flipped a coin. Talk about compromise...
  • groovylocksgroovylocks member
    edited November 2015
    Ok, I don't know your original question because you flipped out and deleted it. 

So i'm assuming Shiloh Sage is the suggestion? And ALL you want is feedback on the name?

Great! No. Do not like it at all. 

Dang ladies, don't you wish they were all this easy?