July 2016 Moms

Anyone doing anything for Halloween?

The weather here is awful right now so I am hoping and praying it clears up long enough to get the boys in their costumes, take some pictures, and go trick or treating. We have coordinated the boys costumes and decorated their wagon for the last few years and I am so excited about this year. My boys are a wizard, a knight, and a dragon. We decorated the wagon as a castle.

Anyone dressing up or doing anything fun?
Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
, 💙💙💙💙💙💙

Re: Anyone doing anything for Halloween?

• I think we're just handing out our glow sticks
    Me: 27
    DH: 29
    BFP: 10/25/2015
    EDD: 7/5/2015!!

• ijstarr28 said:

I think we're just handing out our glow sticks

I kind of wish I didn't have to walk with the boys (stupid H's job). Just passing out stuff sounds nice. I've been exhausted lately.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Loading the player...
  • We have a halloween party tonight -dd is mega excited to be a witch. Although she keeps telling me off for saying she looks lovely. Apparently she is a scary witch only!!
  • Ggitts85 said:

We have a halloween party tonight -dd is mega excited to be a witch. Although she keeps telling me off for saying she looks lovely. Apparently she is a scary witch only!!

Duh mom! Of course she is a scary witch lol!
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • What's scary is she is only 3.5 yrs old and already making me out to be a dummy!!
  • Haha! Threenagers are just so much fun right?!
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • summerfunxosummerfunxo member
    edited October 2015
    We're all going to DH'S cousins for dinner, get the kids dressed up and hand out candy. DS is only 14 months so I don't think we'll be tot. Looking forward to the socializing and DH is looking forward to having a designated driver haha
  • We went to a party last week dressed as Pandas. Comfy. Warm. Cute. We killed it. Tonight, staying in & watching Temple v. Notre Dame (From Philly!)
  • We are taking the munchkin (DD 15 months old) trick or treating with the in laws! DD is dressing up as a cat, because her coat fits underneath her costume nicely! I'm looking forward to eating all her candy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• We threw a party last night. We've only been in our new house for a month so it was the perfect opportunity to show it off. It went well but I was exhausted. I called it a night around 11:30 and slept straight through until everyone left and my husband came to bed at 2:30, despite the loud music and 30 people screaming outside our bedroom. 

Tonight is super low key; stay in and watch tv and give out candy. Can't wait. 
  • I dressed up as a deer and ran a Halloween 5k this morning. This evening DH and I will be taking the kids trick or treating!! I love Halloween!! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DD is a cat this year she's only 2 so we are just hitting the houses in our neighborhood that are friends. then spending the rest of the night watching hocus pocus and handing out candy with hubby, my mom, both of my sisters and nephew...should be a fun time
  • We came to my parents house and my brother and sister came over. DS is going to be chewbaca and DD is Sophia the first. Right now DS, DH, grandpa and my BIL are on base watching a plane show thing. Hopefully after trick or treating, it will be a relaxing night.
  • Rain finally stopped for a minute so I got the boys dressed and took pictures.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • DH bought a crap ton of candy and we're looking forward to seeing all the cute costumes while we stay warm inside. Then we're going to my in-laws for my mother in-law's 50th birthday.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • We RSVP'D to a party before I found out I was pregant so we are going to it. Planning in bring a water bottle so I can fill it with water or juice. Here's out costumes! :D