June 2016 Moms

Saturday Symptoms 10.31.15

Please put ****QUESTION BELOW**** in front of your comment if you have a question that you want answered!

How far along are you?

How are you feeling?

Rants/Raves?

GTYK: In the spirit of Halloween, what are you dressing up as?

Re: Saturday Symptoms 10.31.15

• How far along are you?
    5w4d

How are you feeling? 
    I am just so tired, & really annoyed with the lack of sleep I've been getting. I've got a headache today as well, but I think that is related to the lack of sleep. Aside from that, I guess I can't complain, as I know a lot of ladies are feeling much worse. 

Rants/Raves?
    See above. 

I'm going as a Ghostbuster, and DH is dressing as the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man...his costume comes complete with a fan to keep him blown up. Kind of hilarious! 
    Me: 30 || DH: 32
    Married: May 3, 2014 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

SaveSave
  • mrsschmitymrsschmity member
    edited October 2015
    How far along are you?
    8w today

How are you feeling?
    Eh. Having lots of what I *think* might be round ligament pain over the last couple of days. Not super painful, just dull aching on both sides of my belly. The blump seems to just get blumpier, and I'm still exhausted. Sore nipples and boobs are a little more tender today.

Rants/Raves?
    Happy it's the weekend! H has to work today, so boo to that. My sister is coming over and we're going to have a girls day. Going to get some stuff to decorate the house and do some baking. It's supposed to rain all day, so it's a perfect day for it.

We are staying home this year, so probably just a scary mask or a Halloween tshirt. I feel lame lol but I'm looking forward to passing out candy and seeing all the cute kids costumes.

*Edit for formatting
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 5 weeks 3 days

How are you feeling?  tired, insomnia, and crampy.  I've also got congestion that I'm trying to decide if it is my cold not going away or allergies.

Rants/Raves? eh, nothing really - just anxious for my u/s

GTYK: In the spirit of Halloween, what are you dressing up as? Currently wearing my Husker jersey but may put on a ref shirt later.  Both great for bloat!
    DS 9/2/13 was a BFP from an IUI!
    Triplets due 6/29/16 also from an IUI!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you?
    6w1d

How are you feeling?
    Really good today actually. Just woke up (at 11:30, yup) and no nausea, but nothing sounds good for breakfast/lunch. Got a solid 12 hours of sleep last night so hopefully I won't be passed out on the couch at 8 pm.

Rants/Raves? The 10 day countdown to my u/s is going to be torture. It's now been over a week since have bloodwork to make sure things are progressing and not gonna lie, I really loved the comfort of knowing the little dude in there was chugging out hCG at the right rate.

I'm not dressing up, I haven't in years but we are dressing our dog up because we're those ppl. DH managed to rip one of his button down shirts so I pulled out the seams and refitted it on our beagle. That paired with a bowtie and he looks absolutely adorable.
  • How far along are you?
    7 weeks or 5 weeks. It's all still up in the air.

How are you feeling?
    Today I discovered that needing to poop makes my vagina hurt like I'm about to have a period. That's a new one.

Rants/Raves?
    My husband flew off to India this week. It's bad timing all around as I'm still on "potential ectopic" status and waiting for my next U/S on Thursday. He also left me to finish packing up our first floor for the flooring installers next week. *shakes angry fist*

Well, I'd prefer the answer to be Nothing, but my 7 year old is begging me to dress up for trick or treating with him. I guess I'll go buy one of those onesie pajama costumes at Target, if there are any left.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 5w5d

How are you feeling? No nausea today so far (yay!). Just sore breasts and all of a sudden I'm extremely grumpy.

Rants/Raves? My mood has been great since finding out but last night and today I have been extremely grumpy. I'm hoping it goes away soon because I don't like it but can't seem to shake it. Poor DH had no idea what was going on and asked what was wrong and all I could say was that I didn't know and it was probably just hormones.

GTYK: In the spirit of Halloween, what are you dressing up as? We're just staying in tonight so I'm not dressing up.
  • How far along are you?

6w 4d

How are you feeling?

Pretty nauseous today, and smells are making me feel like vomiting.

Rants/raves:

So after the low progesterone issue, Ob wants to do a u/s on Monday, which is great, except I was just told I need to be at a mediation with my boss on Monday that could last all day. I'm trying to decide if I should just reschedule the u/s or talk to my boss about it. Will probably reschedule because it's a new job. We're really anxious and excited for the u/s but I don't think a day or two will make much of a difference. They've ruled out ectopic and so the question now is whether the pregnancy is viable.

GTKY: In the spirit of Halloween, what are you dressing up as?

Nothing. DS is a 16 year old trapped in a 6 year old's body and he'd be super embarrassed if mommy dressed up. I'll probably trick or treat with DS for a while and then let his dad take over while I pass out candy.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• How far along are you? 5w2d

How are you feeling? Good all around. Just tired. Sore nips still present.

Ovarian cyst twinge every now and then, but at least now I know what it is.

Rants/Raves? I love halloween!!

Just staying home to pass out candy, so probably will put on bunny ears.

Hope all turns out well for you @verily and @cjt121413!
  • curleemama32curleemama32 member
    edited October 2015
    How far along are you? 9 weeks, 2 days

How are you feeling? Boobs are sore...little nausea at work...heartburn....so much heartburn.....feeling so tired.

Rants/Raves? Having a bunch of people over tonite, some I don't even know, for a Halloween party....I'm a nervous hostess and feel like everything needs to be perfect, but I feel so....yucky...that I'm not sure how it's going to go.

GTYK: In the spirit of Halloween, what are you dressing up as? A princess! Any excuse to wear a tiara!

*edited because spelling is hard.
  • lm45678lm45678 member
    edited October 2015
    7 weeks today!

Feeling good- tired as hell, sore boobs and mild nausea. Also totally not in the mood for sex at all, pretty sure DH feels used for his sperm :P

Party tonight- hoping no one notices I'm not drinking since I'm not super close to anyone but the host/hostess.

GTKY: I'm a boring fart who won't dress up... But I'm sending a cute pic to my girlfriends (my college girlfriends have a group chat we talk in everyday) of a pumpkin over my belly and it reads "our little pumpkin arriving June 18, 2016". I know it's early but it's so hard to keep in! I'm trying to think positively instead of being a nurse who thinks so rationally with this pregnancy!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • 7 weeks 3 days. Nausea, lightheadedness and dry heaving. Also having extremely sore and stiff fingers and hands and big toes. Anyone else experience this? Pregnancy symptom?
  • 5 weeks 2 days
    I kinda feel awful tonight. Crampy, exhausted, nauseous and burbing up acid its as delightful as it sounds. Dizzy and nips are so sore.

Nothing really to complain about being sick makes me feel good about this pregnancy

Ds was iron man. Dh got to be hawk eye and got to be capt america per ds (4) instructions

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog: