November 2015 Moms

Stabby Saturday 10/31

2»

Re: Stabby Saturday 10/31

• Ashleyw said:

I'm stabby because I asked my dr to do a stretch and sweep next Friday I'll be 37 +5 due to slight complications and my husband is threatening to sue the Dr because I'm not at my due date yet he literally wants me to be pregnant for another month... not gonna happen hunny this baby us committed g in 3 weeks regardless of a stretch and sweep or not.

Can you explain?? I don't understand at all how your husband thinks he can sue your dr since you're not at your due date yet. How is that his responsibility? Maybe I've read it wrong but I'm just confused.
    I read it as her doctor performed a stretch and sweep at her request at 37+5 and her husband is mad about it (because it's not her due date yet). I could be wrong.
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
    AshleywNathanheartsKim
  • I'm stabby at the fact that my doctor told me at 32 weeks that she expected me to go early. When I scheduled my 36 week appointment it was "if you make it until then." So I've spent weeks thinking it could be any time now and now here I am at 38 weeks and change still pregnant. I'm betting at this point I'll end up going late because I'm beyond impatient now.
    Cook3133Jacqwhit
  • Loading the player...
  • Ashleyw said:

I'm stabby because I asked my dr to do a stretch and sweep next Friday I'll be 37 +5 due to slight complications and my husband is threatening to sue the Dr because I'm not at my due date yet he literally wants me to be pregnant for another month... not gonna happen hunny this baby us committed g in 3 weeks regardless of a stretch and sweep or not.

Can you explain?? I don't understand at all how your husband thinks he can sue your dr since you're not at your due date yet. How is that his responsibility? Maybe I've read it wrong but I'm just confused.
    I read it as her doctor performed a stretch and sweep at her request at 37+5 and her husband is mad about it (because it's not her due date yet). I could be wrong.
    @lakesideknitter Thank you!!! That does make sense!
    lakesideknitter
  • Gapeach83 said:

I am stabby this morning because I was woke up to contractions 3-4 am and 6-7 am they went nowhere. Since I have 2 kids I didn't get that extra hr of sleep. Just make up your mind your either coming or not. Stop this false hope. End rant.

This except mine were from 2-4 am. They got down to every 5-7 min consistently. Really thought this was it and was only waiting to go to the hospital so that my husband could get some sleep at least!
  • I'm stabby because the lock on our washer all of a sudden isn't working and it was working just a few days ago. We just bought our washer and dryer in July too, delivered in August! Now, because that one thing isn't working right, even though the door is closed all the way, I can't wash the towels I was going to do. Then when I called Sears about it, I ended up talking to someone who wasn't actually listening to me and apparently the soonest they can get a tech to me is the 17th which is after I go home. I explained the situation and that I wouldn't be here. So she asked when I would be back. I told her July. All I got was ohh hmmm so would would you like me to schedule you for the 17th? No! I won't be here! Come to find she did anyway and tried telling me I called earlier today and had an appointment scheduled then. Again, NO! I get she can't control when they can first get someone to me, but wow...
  • Yeah he just isn't ready for baby #2 yet so he's angry and making empty threats still really posses me off though
  • I checked and I'm 275 miles or 4 1/2 hours from the nearest gallon of Blue Bell ice cream. That's just too sad for words. 
  • I checked and I'm 275 miles or 4 1/2 hours from the nearest gallon of Blue Bell ice cream. That's just too sad for words. 

None here either. At this point I'm going to order it online and not care if I get ill. You can do that right? Lol
  • I'm stabby because my newly pregnant friend keeps asking me when I'm due, how much weight I've gained, and then wishing me a "very painless" birth when she knows my joint issues don't allow me pain medicine so I will be going drug free. Every time I remind her no drugs for me and due date is still weeks away she goes on and on about her own childbirth fears!!! And then two days later she asks again is your baby here. . . Ughhhhhhhhhhhh
  • CocoR04 said:

I was due 2 days ago and always thought id have a November baby (yay!) but I'm stabby because 1) I'm getting uncomfortable and 2) I'm getting a cold!?!? Here I am concerned about others getting LO sick and I'm the one with the contagious germs.

I'm due November 6 and this past weekend I got hit with cold like symptoms but I feel like it's not a real cold. I hear too many pregnant women who get "sick" right before they deliver.
    Gwenniestaykerslake
  • I'm stabby because I've been having contractions for over 48 hours, exactly 1 hour apart but it hasn't progressed! Just makes me more stabby.
    Gwenniestaykerslake