September 2015 Moms

Day light savings time

Just curious if anyone is changing bedtime routines in anticipation of day light savings time this weekend?

Re: Day light savings time

• I'm not doing it for this baby (too young and not really scheduled yet) but we do it for the toddler. Unfortunately after moving bedtime up 10-15 min a day for a week, she'll be up late on Halloween anyway and probably ruin it all.
  • I agree with PP. we won't do anything with LO because she is too young. And our 3yo is going to be all kinds of messed up after Halloween.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have routines, but not schedules. Our sleep/wake times all vary by up to an hour anyway, so I never bothered doing anything in the past. I plan on letting my almost 3yo stay up late for Halloween, so with any luck we'll be up at a normal time on Sunday *fingers crossed*.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Not concerned for my 9 wk. old but dreading the time change for my 3 year old. I am certain she will be up for the day an hour early...5:30 am. I am often up for an hour or more with a 3am feeding before that.
  • The baby has no sort of schedule yet (5 weeks old) so nothing to do there. Will probably just wing it with the toddler. I don't remeber doing much last spring and it seemed to work out okay. I think it took a week or so to get back to his routine and regular bedtime.
  • No set schedule yet, here at 5 weeks old.