April 2016 Moms

TP Thursday

A post that allowed me to relieve stress on my last BMB was Throat Punch Thursday.

So, my TP goes to the full moon this week. It's got me all kinds of irritable. My toddler has been on a tantrum rage this week, the kids at school have been nuts, DH is "sick" which means I have another child in the house, constipation snuck up on me before I knew to do anything about it, and most of my coworkers are just idiots. Ugh.

Go away full moon.

Who or what does your TP go to this week?

Re: TP Thursday

• OH MY GOODNESS YES the full moon theory. 100% convinced the full moon makes people act crazy! I work in a restaurant and the amount of shit I deal with from erratic customers on a full moon is astounding.
  • K&ElizabethK&Elizabeth member
    edited October 2015
    Full moon and a holiday in the same week was like the perfect storm in my class haha. I'd like to TP the server at firehouse for including the pickle spear in my sandwich when I asked for it with out. I worked in restaurants for 9 years and with my rational brain totally get that shit happens and you forget special orders. My pregnant irrational brain says "screw you. now my whole sandwich tastes like pickles and I hate you. "
  • Loading the player...
  • Full moon craziness is real, and I dare anyone who's never worked in a nursing home to work there for a few months and still say it isn't.