July 2015 Moms
Options

PP Vag Discharge

Is anyone else having a lot of discharge? I am 14 weeks PP with a c-section and I am EBF my baby. It has been going on for well over a week now.

Re: PP Vag Discharge

• Options
    My vagina has been so off since giving birth I am 17 weeks pp and had c section. I had a bladder infection, and currently sitting in the Drs. Office waiting to be seen for vaginal itch. Maybe a yeast infection idk. And yes discharge TMI. I hope my body and hormones balance soon. I can't take his anymore! Oh and I have never had a yeast infection in my life! Awe this sucks! I take probiotics eat activia yogurt eat clean (most of the time) drink tons of h20...who knows.
  • Options
    Yes! I also had a C-section and am 12 weeks PP and have excesive discharge, i thought maybe I was ovulating but it's been going on for like a week now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Update: yep I had a yeast infection and a different type of infection. I am on a long term antibiotic that kills my good bacteria too; so I am more likely to get them. Infections can cause discharge so maybe just go get a swab done to be sure. Hopefully it is nothing.
  • Options
    I'm glad I'm not alone. I really hope I don't have a infection because I really hate going to the doctor.
  • Options
    14 weeks pp and I've had to wear pantyliners the whole time because of discharge. It's annoying!!
  • Options
    @pandd10513 The whole time? Wow. I've only been dealing with if for maybe 2 weeks and it's driven me crazy.
  • Options
    I've also been wondering about this. I'm 15 weeks PP and had to start wearing panty liners a month ago. Every day I have a trail of yellow tinted discharge. I'm not sure if it's urine leaking or not. I had a 3rd degree tear and figure I'm still healing?
  • Options
    I'm total opposite!!! Dry dry dry...sex sucks bc of it!!!! Idk why there can't be a balance...seems it's either too much or too little. Come on mommy bodies...get your sh*t back together!!!!
  • Options
    I've had some on and off since I gave birth. I'm 13 weeks PP. I had an infection and took antibiotics but it's still there. I'm wondering if it's just due to our hormones being out of whack maybe.
  • Options
    I had a ton of discharge and it turned out was due to the mini pill. Once I went off that it stopped. Just a thought in case you are on the mini pill. This was not a listed side effect.
  • Options

I'm total opposite!!! Dry dry dry...sex sucks bc of it!!!! Idk why there can't be a balance...seems it's either too much or too little. Come on mommy bodies...get your sh*t back together!!!!

Ditto to this! Is your baby BF? I hear that's the cause and it will go back once you wean.
  • Options
    I am on the mini pill. It must be that... Goodness!!
  • Options
    I'm not on any pills (besides prenatals). My discharge has gone down a lot but I still have some.