March 2016 Moms
Options

Gender reveal!!! Post below

Please share yours. This is my gender reveal :) we are huge pater pan fans hahaha can u tell

Re: Gender reveal!!! Post below

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Please share yours. This is my gender reveal :) we are huge pater pan fans hahaha can u tell

This may give me nightmares.

No sex reveal here to share. Congrats on your baby's wiener.
    THIS! lolol.
  • Options
    ehhhhhh
    nope.png 171.2K
  • Options
    I don't think there is any need to be so bitchy & nasty you people above should take a hard look at yourselves before attacking someone & their idea , so what if she loves peter pan good on her & congratulations to her for her little boy , she didn't ask for negative comments , you stuck up people may not want to tell the world the gender of your child but she does & so do I'm a proud mother to my SON ( with a penis ) arriving in Feb . :-q
  • Options
    seriously ..what page did you find this thread on?
    Pregnancy%20ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are having a girl ♡ Shebis going to have 3 older brothers to protect her!
  • Options
    Seriously.
    And I hardly think anyone launched an attack. Just gave opinions, which she opened herself up for. I don't think I'd give two shits if YOU didn't like a doctor who announcement I did bc you're not a DW fan, or even bc you think my kids are goofy looking in the pic, kwim? You're entitled to your opinion, and I'm entitled to not give a shit what you think about my creativity.

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    I love when people come in from other BMBs to give their opinions.
    I honestly don't mind that, but it's not like this gal is even a regular contributor to her own board - let alone TB in general. AKA she is your regular, garden variety WK.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Options
    edited October 2015
    I'm honestly not saying this to be catty or bitchy but that gender reveal is really creepy. If you love Peter Pan, there's lots of other ways you could've done this. I'm sure OPs family and friends will appreciate it because they love her.... Definitely Not for me though
  • Options
    Family or not, it was really creepy and weird.
    March '16 December Siggy Challenge - Favorite Christmas Movies/Quotes