1st Trimester
Options

Morning Sickness Remedies

So my morning sickness has become and all day woozy ride. My hunny is making these tonight because we've heard these work. 

Orange Ginger Popsicles 

Ingredients
1 2/3 cups orange juice (not from concentrate)
3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 teaspoon finely grated fresh ginger
Make It
1.Stir the orange juice, lemon juice, and ginger together in a spouted measuring cup. Pour the juice into 3-ounce/89 ml popsicle molds or small (1 teaspoon) ice cube molds. Stir between pours to redistribute the ginger, which will settle to the bottom of the liquid. Freeze overnight.

Anyone have any other good recipes to help the sickness? 

Re: Morning Sickness Remedies

• Options
    not recipes but here's what worked for me with #1; seabands and if it got bad i would suck on a sour candy. My mother-in-law gave me ginger tea but i couldn't drink it if you really like ginger it might be worth it. 
  • Options
    I've been throwing up and nauseous non stop for almost a week ginger candies helped but I ran out and the only store i know carries them near me were out! I ran over to babies r us and found Preggie Pops! Amazing I sucked on one on my way home and felt like a normal human for the first time in what feels like forever!! I will be stocking up on these for the next couple months!