Trying to Get Pregnant

Help plz need to know

jordan001jordan001 member
edited October 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
If ur period is irregular , then how do u know when ur most fertile ?

Re: Help plz need to know

• What? Trying to consume??

Taking your temp first thing in the morning will confirm ovulation.

Please read the posts for newbies pined at the top of the board!!!!

***********************************************************************************************************************************
    ~Formerly @dogmomwantinghuman ~
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2015
    BFP #1: 11/30/15| MC 12/16/15BFP # 2: 6/2/16 | EDD 2/16/17

• I think she meant consummate? I'm irregular and temping as well as cm and cp can give an idea into your cycle. Read the posts at the top and participate in the wto/tww threads to gain more insight and ask questions.
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Loading the player...
  • It helps us a lot to understand your question if you spell out all the words fully.
    As to when you're most fertile, please read Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni W. It will teach you how to chart and how to know your fertile days, even if your cycles are irregular.
    There are many women on here with long or irregular cycles, but with temping and charting, they can all know their fertile days.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

What? Come on. For real?

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• jordan001 said:

If ur period is irregular , then how do u know when ur most fertile ? And when trying to consume , can the all of the sperm come out of u b4 it has a chance to make it to the egg ?

Please read and lurk… Stick around for a while. It's definitely worth learning the answers to your questions.

• I'm pretty sure she means conceive. It was probably autocorrect that changed it.
  • bcooke314 said:

I'm pretty sure she means conceive. It was probably autocorrect that changed it.

Yeahhh no. Try it. It doesn't happen.
    image image
  • @lulucoops omg I almost peed my pants laughing. Hey guys what does QFP mean?
  • chrlyr said:

jordan001 said:

If ur period is irregular , then how do u know when ur most fertile ? And when trying to consume , can the all of the sperm come out of u b4 it has a chance to make it to the egg ?

Please read and lurk… Stick around for a while. It's definitely worth learning the answers to your questions.

You need to phrase it in a way she'll understand.

Plz read & lurk b4 u post ur q.
  • bcooke314 said:
    I'm pretty sure she means conceive. It was probably autocorrect that changed it.

We most likely know that...just having a bit of fun. Why so serious?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @lulucoops omg I almost peed my pants laughing. Hey guys what does QFP mean?
    Quoted for Posterity

• Hhmmm I don't know. Maybe OP thinks consuming sperm allows it to build up in your blood stream and increases chances of fertility! Like a daily vitamin.

Yikes
    image image
  • Hhmmm I don't know. Maybe OP thinks consuming sperm allows it to build up in your blood stream and increases chances of fertility! Like a daily vitamin.

Yikes

That was supposed to be a joke by the way. I just realized that probably didn't translate well. I have an odd sense of humor. I'm used to interacting with my coworkers. We all make fun of each other.

Yikes

That was supposed to be a joke by the way. I just realized that probably didn't translate well. I have an odd sense of humor. I'm used to interacting with my coworkers. We all make fun of each other.
    I read an article saying semen has chemicals that have similar effects of antidepressants, so hey your joke isn't too far off LOL

Me(29)DH(30)
    Baby #3 EDD 10/6/2016
    DS 11/2009
    DD 1/2008
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm glad it was taken as a joke! I was worried for a minute there. And @hotmessexpress0809 I haven't heard that before. That's really interesting!
    Yikes
    I took it as a joke ;-)
    I got the joke! DH's sense of humor is very similar. I literally LOL'd at the daily vitamin thing.  :))

Also OP, read Taking Charge of Your Fertility (TCOYF) and learn about charting. You won't know when you're fertile unless you're tracking ovulation, especially with irregular cycles. I have an extremely regular cycle, and I ovulate way later than is typical, and would never have known without charting and temping. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers