Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Evap line or bfp

cubanita757cubanita757 member
edited October 2015 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I been getting evap lines for the past 4 days but today the line is really dark and I think it has to be an evap line because of the time but not sure hoping for some advice.. 10 piui.. 9 dpo

**Image removed by Admin**

Re: Evap line or bfp

• Options
    I been getting evap lines for the past 4 days but today the line is really dark and I think it has to be an evap line because of the time but not sure hoping for some advice.. 10 piui.. 9 dpo
    Really OP?

This is your FIRST post to this community?

How about your remove the pic and read the TOU. 

We don't know if you're pregnant, and you shouldn't ask us.  If you're confused, take another test and read it within the time limits. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Are you kidding?
    image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ew...

Bad form and gross

• Options
    bye animated GIF

Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options
    This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and/or ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"