Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

Month/cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why?
Me: 33 DH: 31
DS: 5 years old
TTC #2 since August 2015
July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTO Thursday

• Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: All the things!

R/R/CS: test line getting darker.... Hope to ovulate before Halloween!!!! We are hosting a party that night and I'll be stressed so I don't want to be worried about Oing too!!

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? That's tough! Between Thanksgiving and Christmas,... Love the food and shopping associated with thanksgiving but I do love Christmas. It's nice to see family for both. I'll say Christmas with Thanksgiving as a close second!!!
  • Month/cycle:2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: All things. I got a basal thermometer last night! Took my first temp this AM.

R/R/CS: I don't really have anything to rave about. Once I actually get something going on my chart I'll have you ladies CS. Not feeling like this is the month, just due to not sure when I'm Oing. We've BD the last two days just in case the CM I experienced was the EWCM. But now that I'm temping, I'm quite excited to actually KNOW!

I LOVE christmas. I love the smells, the food, and just the overall happiness of everyone around me. Only downfall of any holiday is the constant running around!

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle: 1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: the usual. af finally left the building, so you know what that means.

R/R/CS: nothing right now, except I'm on day 3 of remembering to temp lol, whoever gave me the alarm idea is a genius. ^:)^

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why?  I like Christmas and St. Patrick's day the best. Christmas because just the time of the year is the best and I get to spend it with my family. I love St. Patrick's Day because my family is Irish and we always have a huge dinner party that night, love <3
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: All the things including temping

R/R/CS: I think my body is back on track post progesterone challenge. Definitely seeing what appears to be EWCM yesterday. Not sure I'm the best at temping though. I wake up really slowly before my alarm and lay there (sad it's time to get up!). I then roll over to temp about 5 mins later. Also, different waking times and cold weather are probably throwing me off. I'll keep doing it, just not sure if I'm
    seeing a shift...

Christmas! Jesus' birthday, work slows down, good food, pretty decorations, great music and family time. Love it!
    Me: 31; DH: 31
    NTNP: May 2015
    TTC #1: late August 2015
    PCOS Dx: January 2016, starting Femara Feb 2016
    BFP: 2/29/16 - Happy Leap Day!

Pregnancy Ticker

CD: 1!!

WAYDTGKU: temping and charting, pnv and as soon as AF leaves, sex as much as possible

R/R/CS: **loss mentioned** I've never been so happy to see AF. First time since my d&c, so now we are officially un-benched! (Is that even a word?)

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? I'll be typical and say Christmas. I love the smell of Christmas trees and food and seeing the twinkling lights.

LFAF April Siggy: TV/Movie BFFs

BFP #1 12/2012, DS born 8/2013
    BFP #2 7/2015, MMC and D&C 9/2015
    BFP #3 11/2015, CP
    BFP #4 1/2016, DD born 10/2016

• Month/cycle: 3/2

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: opks, bbt, preseed, trying to BD during FW

R/R/CS: Got another high temp today. Just need one more and should get crosshairs for Tuesday. Waiting this long to O stinks.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving. I worked retail for 10 years and now work a bank job. So I used to dread the holidays. Now I get to cook with my mom and eat with my family instead of sleeping all day in preparation for Black Friday. I love it.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: all the usual things

R/R/CS: No temp spike this morning. I'm not sure if it's the temperatures dropping outside messing with my temps, or the less crazy version where I haven't actually O'd yet. Lol.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? New Years. My birthday is New Year's Eve! But Christmas is very close. I really just love the whole season.
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle: 11/12

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: all the things possible.

R/R/CS: Not much to rant about.  My temps still seem a little weird but I'm just waiting a few more days to confirm O. It usually happens today.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? I love Christmas and St. Patrick's Day.  Christmas is my favorite because I love the whole holiday season, the lights, the decoration, and the mood everyone is in around Christmas.  I love St. Patrick's Day because DH and I have a tradition where we take that day off from work, I make green pancakes and Guinness for breakfast, we go watch the parade downtown, and then we go to a few Irish pubs and listen to the bands playing.  Its just a fun day, plus green is my favorite color so any day I can wear green from head to toe and not look like a crazy woman is a good day to me.

ETA to fix my cycle...its 12, not 11.  Its never good when there's been so many that you lose count :((
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

CD: 25

R/R/CS: I didn't realize my husband would get stressed out about BD during my FW and now regret telling him that I was ovulating. We still got the job done but I think I'll keep the next FW to myself.

GTKY: I love Thanksgiving and Christmas and all the holiday baking that goes along with it!

@Megzb510 looks like we are in the exact same boat! One more high temp and Tuesday will be the day.

• Month/cycle: 5/5

CD: 38

WAYDTGKU: technically nothing cause as of right now I'm annovulatory so I guess we're just doing everything for fun. Sorry. I'm super cranky today

R/R/CS: see above. I've having such a cranky week and this who annovulatory thing is really making me mad today in particular for some reason. Started re temping yesterday and today and unlike my oral temps, only a .1 degree difference!!!!! CELEBRATION TIME!

When I live near home, it was Christmas or 4th of July and they're still the hardest for me to be away from family for. But since living abroad thanksgiving has become my favorite. Every year we have a huge multi-cultural thanksgiving bash with delicious American fixings! It's such a fun occasion for expats to get together
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • @KDHB13 sorry about the loss but happy you're back in the game!!!
    CP September 2019
  • @KDHB13 happy to hear you're off the bench!

Month/cycle: 5/4

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: the usual... Got sneak attacked by DH this morning. If nothing else I appreciate his enthusiasm this cycle.

R/R/CS: all good!

I really love the period of time from Thanksgiving to Christmas. Everyone is so happy and the snow has usually started. It's filled with family and friend gatherings and lots of merriment!

I love the gif! Haha

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• @katetastrophem that gif is awesome!!! =))
    CP September 2019
  • Month/cycle: 5

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: nothing

R/R/CS: so slow

Christmas. I love the decorations!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Month/cycle: 6/6

WAYDTGKU:  Temping, prenatals, Metformin, CM/CP, starting OPKs and BD EOD at CD 10, eating super healthy, exercising...so pretty much everything! I also read a study about herbal teas during TTC so am going to avoid chamomile because I usually have one cup everyday.

R/R/CS: AF has left so excited to start trying again. Took a few days of The Bump because I was in a bad mood CD 1-4 and feeling very frustrated with this process. I re-read the section of "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant" about the emotional side of TTC and I feel a lot better.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? I love Christmas! I usually get Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off, so we have lots of time to spend with family. I love all of the treats, music, decorations, and that everyone is in a great mood!
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPK's, just waiting to O.

R/R/CS: So, for many years now I've woken up at least once a night to go pee. Often more than once a night. I knew it would cause issues with temping, which stressed me out, but I just figured I'd have to deal with it. Well, for the past two nights, I made sure to not drink or eat anything past 8 p.m.... and I didn't wake up until my alarm went off in the morning. I mean, this isn't rocket science, but I'm surprised (and happy!) it was that easy for me to stop waking up in the middle of the night! Also, since I discarded the first temp I ever took (which was crazy low (96.something), now I only have one open circle, so that makes me happy! Really really hoping I 1) O this cycle and 2) can tell when it happens!

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas!!! I love waking up with H, making a good breakfast and drinking mimosas while we open gifts under our tree. The first Xmas we were together I definitely missed waking up with my sisters at my mom's house, but ever since then H has become the only person I want to enjoy Xmas morning with. 
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• **Chart Stalk & Question**

Month/cycle: 1

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: Back in the game, whew!

R/R/CS: I was super sweet to H yesterday and I cooked him one of his favorite meals to try and cheer him up. I don't know if he was just feeling better anyway or if what I did helped but we totes did the sex last night. Woo! My question is that while I was taking my temp at 5:30 this AM, I nearly went back to sleep and the thermometer almost fell out of my mouth. The temp was 97.04 which is a huge dip from my spike yesterday. I re-took it because it just didn't seem right and then it was 97.43. I put the second temp in FF because that first one seemed like a fluke. Is that what you guys would have done?? If I get one more elevated temp tomorrow, I get CH for Tuesday. I have all the other secondary signs so I'm hoping that was the right thing to do.

Halloween is usually my favorite because it's during the best time of year and I love the traditions surrounding it. The other holidays are more stressful since you have to buy this and cook that but I still love them, too.
  • Month/cycle: 4/4

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, OPKs, sex ED for the next few days

R/R/CS: H and I both fell asleep at like 9pm last night immediately after DS was in bed, so last night was a no go even though I planned on ED starting yesterday. So trying again today. I need to O on a Monday or something because we are just so tired during the week and don't really have alone time until DS is asleep obviously. But my expected O date is Saturday or Sunday so need to make it work if we want good timing. I know it only takes once, but I'd rather have lots.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving because all the food. Can't wait!

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Month/cycle: 1

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, FX I O this month (first cycle off BCP)

R/R/CS: I'm starting to freak out about the possibility that this might take months. No idea what my body is capable of, I can only hope my CM indicates good things. I also can't take my temps too seriously or read into them too much since a) this is first month off BCP and b) still waiting on actual reliable thermometer in the mail. OPKs are in the mail too though and should arrive any day now! Hopefully that will help indicate things this cycle. Ideally I would POAS today... just going to HIO either way.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? CHRISTMAS! The Shopping/budgeting used to stress me out but we switched over to secret santa and now it's just funny/enjoyable :)
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Month/cycle: 4/5

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Nothing while AF is here....

R/R/CS: Rant: I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk. :(
    Rave: After 2 months of temping I am seeing patterns and know my LP is 13 days. Knowledge is power!

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Anything that involves lots of family time! I like Christmas because it almost is 2 days long and we can really spend time with both our families! I also love 4th of July as H's family does a huge cookout/pool party that is always a blast!

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• @ButterMyBiscuit   I would use the second temp

CD: 27

WAYDTGKU: Still waiting and still having sex.

R/R/CS: My body is a such a tease. I have a big exam this afternoon so I really have better things to worry about. 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas, for all the reasons. 
  • chanfachanfa member
    edited October 2015
    Yay for getting AF @KDHB13 and sorry for your loss.

LOL  love the gif @katetastrophem

BOO eat and drink everything today @bubblegum5586

@PrettyPalomino When I first learned that it will take me months off of BCP, I had the same freak out as you did. I kept telling myself that I should have started earlier and let my body get back to normal etc. Just keep temping and your body will straighten itself out =) Good luck this cycle!

Month/cycle: 3/3

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R/CS: I got a positive OPK yesterday afternoon and up to this point my DH and I have been BDing EOD. Yesterday I told him that we need to switch to ED and I felt bad because it looked/sounded like he didn't want to. He was tired from work and home renovations but he sucked it up and we did it anyway. Today *should* be O so he can get a few days rest after this

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas! I don't like the music, but I love decorations, food, and spending time with family.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Ash9614       You won't really see the "shift" until you get your CH probably.  I hate waking up too in the AM, but gotta do that thing called work.....ugh....adulting is rough. I think you are probably ok even if you aren't temping as soon are you actually wake up as long as you aren't getting up, going to the bathroom, making coffee, taking a shower and then temping.  If you are just laying there and waiting a few more minutes to actually temp then you are probably ok.  Now you said you wake up in the middle of the night too?  What time are you waking up in the middle of the night?

@KDHB13      Glad you are unbenched!!

@Megzb510     FX for you that you O soon!!

@pretzel2plus1      I definitely think that the outside temps can have an affect on your body temps, I saw some of that in the last 2 weeks.  We had turned the AC off in our house and I was really warm one morning when I woke up and my temp was up.  We made some adjustments and it went back down the next day.

@severmilli12       It looks like just a few more temps to confirm O!!  Oh my goodness, my DH, mom and I should all join you for St. Patty's Day!!  We have some Irish heritage in my family and my mom always made sure we wore green to school when we were younger.  She will go out to the big parades and festivities in MN and to the Irish pubs.  She also sends me a card on St. Patrick's day to wish me a happy st. Patricks Day.  I have worked at a few different Irish bars and I love to go out and celebrate too.  My DH has the green blazer, it  looks like the green jackets they give the winners of the Masters golf tournament and he usually wears that on St. Patrick's day.  He has a red blazer too that he'll wear for Christmas. One of the reasons I love that man  :)

@sarah0985      Can you attach your chart?

@jenners24       I've debated on getting that book myself because my patience has definitely been tried on this journey.  We are on month 6 too.  What do you think about the book overall?  Do you mind sharing the part about the emotions that you read?  I feel like my emotions have been much more extreme off of BC and that I'm more quick to get upset.

@ButterMyBiscuit       In addtion to my wonky temps from mouth breathing and almost losing the thermometer a few different times was another reason I switched to vaginal temping.  I would say to put the 97.04 in your chart and make a note of the other temp so that you have it written down some where.  If you don't see a clear shift or get your CH in the next few days you could swap the temps back out, but FF says not to alter your chart to make your temps look more "appealing" or "pleasing".  

@sldp123        We haven't had sex since Sunday now that we are outside the FW.  But when we were in the FW we had to have sex before dinner sometimes or it would never happen due to our somewhat opposite schedules and that my DH has a tendency to eat till he's overly full.

@PrettyPalomino        Hang in there girl!!  You will start to get the hang of it.  If nobody's said this yet, keep in mind that it can take a healthy couple up to one year to get pregnant and you only have a 20% chance each cycle.

@bubblegum5586         I'm sorry about AF.....have a big glass of wine tonight!!!
  • Month/cycle: 3

WAYDTGKU: charting

R/R/CS: DH and I need to HIO more often. It's been 4 days. Of course, I have no idea when I am going to O (if at all). Damn irregular cycles...I should start paying attention to cm.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas. Food , family, and gifts. I also love Christmas songs and baking.

• @Bubblegum5586 I was gonna go look for you over on TWW, sorry to find you back here with us :( Cheers?

Month/cycle: 4

WAYDTGKU: temping and pnvs for now

R/R/CS: AF can GTFO. Rave - got a new tablet surface at work to test a prototype on and it's SO much fun.

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving. Family, food and football. 'nuf said.
  • @MNturnsVA I know what you mean! I wish we could do it before dinner, that would be ideal for us, but with a 7yo at home it just isn't possible. If this isn't our month, maybe I'll have to arrange some grandparent time for him after school during my next FW, haha.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • ***Chart stalk, anyone?***

Month/cycle:  2/2

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU:  all the things

R/R/CS:  I thiiiiiink I finally O'd. My gut tells me it was Tuesday evening/night because my face started breaking out yesterday (I think that's how I respond to progesterone), but my temp Wednesday morning wasn't that much higher than it's been.. just slightly higher than the last two days... So, what do ya'll think? I'm really hoping I O'd on Tuesday because that would give me a 9 day LP; but if it was yesterday, then I get 8 day LP. I feel like every extra day counts when it's this short... 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why?  I used to love Halloween the most, but now that I'm older I think my favorite might be NYE. We usually go out for dinner and drink champagne. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @MNturnsVA I took my temp again right after the first temp - it was maybe 2 seconds so I don't know. That seems like a big jump for 2 seconds difference. I think I'll just see what happens tomorrow and if it's low then I'll have to give in and change it. :(
  • Month/cycle: 5/4

WAYDTGKU: Temping, charting, CM

R/R/CS: I have dotted CH's for CD13, but I'm hanging out here because I don't trust them. I was traveling and had a cold last week/early this week, so I think it may have messed with my chart a bit. 

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Thanksgiving. I love being with family and eating yummy food :) 
  • @ButterMyBiscuit       Yea, so which temp is in there right now?  The 1st one or the 2nd one?  I wouldn't say its impossible for the temps to be that affected by the mouth breathing/BBT almost falling out of your mouth.

@ashbear720     I would go with Tuesday if you get one more higher temp tomorrow.  You could put in a higher temp for tomorrow and see what FF does. 
  • @MNturnsVA The second one is in there right now.
  • Month/cycle:3/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: Waiting on AF to GTFO. But, considering I haven't had a real period in 12 years, and my cycle normalized in a little more than a month... I'm grateful for this. I had visions of 6 months waiting to be ABLE to try!

R/R/CS: Rant- we hired this 22 year old bright eyed bushy tailed kid in my office. Now I feel OLD. Old old old. I know I'm not, but it's putting pressure on my need to TTC. Tick - Tock....

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? New Years! I love a fresh start, and it's the one night a year DH and I go out partying. Or maybe Halloween, chocolate and cute kids in costumes, a getting to have a chat with all my neighbors? so. much. fun.

• @MNturnsVA DH has a lot of celtic heritage; his mother's family is of Irish decent and his father's is Scottish, so anything Celtic is a big deal with them.  We also go to the Dublin Irish Fest in Ohio every year.  His dad plays bagpipes for weddings and parades...its kind of a big deal with his family :)
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    It's a girl!
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    It's a girl!
  • @severmilli12      OH man!!! Too bad you are so far away!! We'd totally have to hang out!!  We are going to the Celtic Fest this weekend for my DH's birthday or part of his birthday festivities   :)     

• @mnturnsva that sounds so fun! I'm a little jealous ;)
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    It's a girl!
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    It's a girl!
  • sarah0985sarah0985 member
    edited October 2015
    @MNturnsVA
    I attached my chart. This was my first cycle temping and I started orally. That's the super jagged peaks and valleys in the beginning. I stopped when I realized I was a mouth breather. I thought it was pretty pointless to be temping if the temps werent indicative or reliable. Also, believing I had already ovulated based on secondary symptoms and thinking I'd start if I needed to next cycle. Low and behold NO ovulation, still no period and so far 2 bfns!
    I decided to start temping again now just to get back in the habit and maybe establish a cover line or at least know when af may show.

Eta. The first day I temped I was super restless. But both last night and this morning I was awoken from a deep sleep so I'm excited they're so close and that at least I'm on the right track!!!!
    CP September 2019
  • @ashbear720 looks promising. I don't think either day would impact your LP. Your LP will be the same # of days following O as it typically is, if you O'd one day later than usual it just means your cycle will prob be one day longer

Month/cycle: 6

CD: 11!

WYDTGKU: All of the things! Finally! Started OPKs this week and BD EOD starting today hopefully.

R/R/CS: was having pretty fertile CM and it turned sticky now but my temps are still low and getting negatives on opk so I'm guessing it was just a fertile patch that will hopefully come back (chart attached)

GTKY: What's your favorite holiday and why? Christmas - I really enjoy buying presents for other people and watching their reactions when they open them