Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday

Month/cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R/CS: 

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user?

Re: WTO Wednesday

• Month/cycle: 4

CD: 24

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R/CS:  I've given up hope that I am O'ing soon. My endless fertile CM and 5-6 flashing smilies are driving me nuts, so I just give up and try not to think about it anymore.  DH and I are just going to HIO when we feel like it the rest of the week / weekend if he is feeling up to it (due to his man cold) and see what happens.

GTKY: I currently use iPhone. I am sad they changed the shape and size though, I wish they had kept a smaller size version too, I just hate having a big phone, but I do love iPhones (since I am also a mac user it just seems easier).
  • Month/cycle: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: temping, CM/CP, OPKs, BD

R/R/CS: CS, please? I had a temp spike yesterday, but not as high as O last cycle, and this morning it was the same (0.01 lower, actually). Both of these temps fit the "three higher than the previous six" rule (even though I'm still waiting on the third), but they're not super high.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone - I love it!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/cycle:2

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: HIO. Started last night and will be doing it ED until the end of my FW. Does anyone get tired of doing it ED?

R/R/CS: This is the BD week. Really FW (from what I've been able to chart temping ) starts on Saturday. And ends on my birthday.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? I'm and Android user. Currently have the Samsung S6. The camera is great (which is why I got it). But the interface is blah and the processor is spotty. I had the HTC one M7 last and I loved it. I should have just upgraded to M9. But this camera was sufficiently better.

Addison (DD) born 6/10/12
    M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14
    Rainbow Koen (DS) born 7/9/16

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• carolinwcarolinw member
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle: 9

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R/CS: Thinking I may be moving to the TWW tomorrow. Got another high temp today, so hoping for CH soon!

@addyplusone YES! DH asked me last night if we could have a break today because he was worn out lol. Never thought I would see the day...

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone - although I miss the days of Blackberry!!
  • @carolinw thank God lol I know this is the important time and I gotta do it. But I think by the end of the week I'm going to be ready for a break! I doubt DH will. He's a horn dog. Haha

M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14

Lfafer  you want to have in your playgroup  * Best Baker  * Sweetest Lfafer * Best NBR\GTKY Threads*  Most Supportive Lfafer *   Best Mom * Lfafer you want organizing your meal train after birth

• Month/cycle: 4

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: Benched this month at DH's request. Doing all the other things to confirm O.

R/R/CS: If I get one more high temp, I think FF will give me CH for CD16. Cue a choir of angels singing. It was causing me anxiety at first, but I'm really glad I started temping. I think we were doing okay using OPKs, but temping just makes things so much clearer.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone 4 lyfe.
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 1

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Should probably start to BD at some point........

R/R/CS: I want to get on the EoD bandwagon but I'm sooo tiiiired, DH works so late and it's always past my bedtime when he gets home *sigh* might give it a go tonight... ugh. FW not for a couple more days I think? Who knows! My temp dropped today for the first time. Very exciting! Maybe that'll wake me up a little.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone. I agree with @oandmplus1 though, I wish they would keep them small for small hands...
    Me: 33 | DH: 34
    TTC #1 Oct 2015
    BFP Mar 26, 2016 - DD born Nov 2016 <3
    TTC #2 since Mar 2017
    DX: MF June 2019, varicocele embolization Jan 2020, good improvement (14 mil, low motility)
    IUI#1 Aug 2020 - BFN
    IVF #1 Dec 2020 (ICSI) - ER, freeze-all - 15 retrieved, 15 mature, 15 fertilized. 4 embryos frozen, all day 5 blasts!
    FET #1 Feb 2021 - BFN
    FET #2 Apr 2021 - BFP 5DP5DT!! Beta #1 13DP5DT (17DPO)  = HcG 1,238. Beta #2 17DP5DT (21DPO) = HcG 8,269

• Month/cycle: 1/1

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: the usual

R/R/CS: There is a link for my chart in my signature. Not much to check out yet, only on day 3. Shockingly proud that I remembered two days in a row to temp though :P

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iphone! we have all things apple lol
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Month/cycle: 4/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV (just realized I forgot it last night), temping, OPKs, trying for sex ED starting today, we'll see how that goes.

R/R/CS: Nothing today, just hoping to O in the next few days as expected.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone. I'm kind of sick of it, but almost everyone I know has a iPhone so I will probably never switch because of iMessage and FaceTime features.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • ***I have some wondfo OPK's that I am willing to give someone. PM if you would like them.**

pretzel2plus1 try putting in .3 higher temp and see if you get CH's.

Month/cycle: 4/4

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: NOTHING. Shop is closed :)

R/R/CS: one more higher temp and I will have CH's

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone all day!!
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @addyplusone I'm worried about ED, that's why I said we'll see how it goes. This is our first attempt at ED since we started dating probably, haha. We are really both just so tired during the week so I don't know if it will happen but I figured if we aim for ED maybe we'll end up with EOD and that will be okay too.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • Month/cycle: 3/2

CD: 32

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, preseed,
    checking CM

R/R/CS: So this whole long irregular cycle of not knowing when I'm going to ovulate is so frustrating. If i enter 2 more high temps, I get dotted cross hairs for yesterday. DH has been super busy at work and I've been picking up all the house and child care slack, so so if I truly did O yesterday, then that would be it for our timing.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone for life. I had a droid briefly and hated it so much I paid full price for an iPhone.
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DS: 5 years old
    TTC #2 since August 2015
    July 2016: Testing cycle with 100 mg Clomid = BFN
    August 2016: 50 mg Clomid + IUI = BFN
    October 2016: IVF#1 - 13 retrieved / 12 mature /  9 fertilized / 2 blasts
    November 2016: FET#1 = chemical
    January 2017: FET#2 = chemical
    March 2017: IVF#2 - 18 retrieved / 18 mature / 16 fertilized / 5 blasts
    April 24, 2017: FET#3 - BFN
    May 24, 2017: FET#4 - BFP! - Beta #1 151 - Beta #2 503 - Due date 2/9/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @sldp123 yeah I'm going to see how it pans out. I think I might give today a break since he has class until 9 anyway and then get back to ED on Friday-next Thursday.

M/C 3/3/14 Due 10/8/14

• Month/cycle: 11

CD: 12

R/R/CS: My temps have been rocky this cycle.  I'm still temping orally so maybe thats why.  My allergies have been really bad for the last week so I'm pretty sure some of my temps are inaccurate because I have probably been sleeping with my mouth open :\  I won't be temping orally next month if I'm not KU  this month.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? I had an Android phone for a few years and really hated it.  I switched to an iPhone about a year and half ago and will never go back.  I love it.
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Month/cycle: 2/2

WAYDTGKU: Temps, CM, OPK's, BD at least EOD.

R/R/CS: Excited that I saw a faint line on an OPK yesterday, when I've never seen anything but the test line before. I have absolutely no idea when/if I will O, as my last two cycles have been over 40 days, but since I have had some 28-35 day cycles, I figure it could really happen at any time. I'm really REALLY hoping I do by Monday, or then not until Halloween at least, as I'll be on a business trip M-Th. CM seems to be changing as well, so I'm just happy about some good signs!

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone for me!
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• Month/cycle: 11/12

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: I had my second temp spike this morning which means I probably ovulated Monday which was CD 13. I have never ovulated that early before but bring on the short cycle!!

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? I was a droid user for years (since the beginning of my smart phone usage) but just switched to an IPhone over the summer

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• Month/cycle: 1/1

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: Everything (using OPKs again)

R/R/CS: I had a relatively dark OPK yesterday for the first time so maybe I will get an actual positive today but I'm making an effort not to overanalyze and try to predict the future. My husband has been working outside all day and was sore and tired and almost turned down sex last night for the first time ever. I told him I was going to record it in my journal and he wasn't going to let that happen. ;)

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? My iPhone5 is my first smartphone and I like it. I'm not sure about the larger sizes either. 
  • **Chart Stalk Please**

Month/cycle: 1

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Nothing..

R/R/CS: Last night, my frustrations got the best of me and my husband could sense it. He forced it out of me and then an argument ensued. So, suffice it to say, there's been no sex even though I'm pretty sure I am O'ing today or maybe tomorrow. I am trying to be supportive but it just could not have been at a worse time. I have apologized for being so selfish and I'm just going to call it and say this month is a no-go.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? I use an android. I was just fine with my iPhone but when we upgraded, we went for android and I don't regret it. I'm not too picky, though.

• @PrettyPalomino yep, I am one of those that gets tried of HIO. I am doing it EOD though.

Month/cycle: 3/3

CD:16

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: Still waiting to O. Since I came back from vacation, my temps have been pretty consistent at around ~96.50. Hopefully it spikes up soon! OPK testing for yesterday was negative, so hoping for a positive today.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? I have both, the iphone was given to me by work. IPhone has a great battery life but I like my apps on android
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 4/5
    CD: 1
    WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to GTFO
    R/R/CS: I don't know what to say. Frustrated and sad.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? As I tell my husband every time we update our contract, Apple has us by the balls.
  • sorry that its CD1 @halesh5 . The ladies here are really nice and will make your time with WTO be okay. Eat all the foods!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Month/cycle: 4/4

CD: 17

R/R/CS: Test line getting darker!!! Hope I don't miss O this time!!!

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone. Doubt I'll ever switch.
  • ButterMyBiscuit the link to your chart does not work

Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• @BeachTigress I posted it as a picture and the link works for me. Have you signed into FF this AM?
  • Month/cycle: 4/2 since CP

CD: 26

WAYDTGKU: everything including sex for dayz

R/R/CS: Finally got my positive OPK yesterday, hoping for my temp shift tomorrow!!!!

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone4lyfe.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited October 2015

CD: 13 

WAYDTGKU: HIO and CM

R/R/CS: None today

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? We're apple fanboys
    July '16 May Siggy Challenge 

BabyFetus Ticker
    Me: 29
    DH: 32
    Married: June 2011
    DD #1: December 2013
    DD #2: EDD July 2016
  • MandyBeeSLPMandyBeeSLP member
    edited October 2015
    Month/cycle:6

WAYDTGKU: all the usual stuff

R/R/CS: AF is almost gone. Yippee!

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? Android.

ETA: @Megzb510 Is that an Erin Condren planner cover in your profile pic??
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: temping, CM, Sex when able *see rant

R/R/CS: Well got to Atlanta and found out BIL lives in a one bedroom and we are on an air mattress in the living room. Sex is going to be sparce, good thing my FW starts the day we get back.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? Finally back to the iPhone after a year of droid.
    Me: 26     DH: 25
    DS1 -- 9/30/2016

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: all of it

R/R/CS: Nothin today. When you touch down in Sicily, the entire plane starts clapping. Anyway, I want to clap for the ladies who are pending CH in the next couple of days.

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone. The 6 in-case is officially too big for my ifitness belt but I'm way too clumsy to go with it bare.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• ***Chart stalk please!***

Month/cycle: 5/4

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: Temping, charting, not enough sex, CM

R/R/CS: I have dotted CH's for CD13. CD13 is a ridiculously low temp (and open circle) because I took the temp at 4am when I usually temp at 7am (had to be up for a flight). CD14 is almost 2 degrees higher, which I contribute to me coming down with a cold.  If I discard CD14, it takes my CH away (which is fine, I really don't think I've O'd yet). If I discard both CD13 and CD14, it moves my CH to CD11. My question is should I discard one or both of those temps, or just leave them in and see how things pan out? Also, my CM doesn't really seem to match up with O'ing yet, but I only chart what CM I see on my underwear. 

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? Android. 
  • SchumeratorSchumerator member
    edited October 2015

Month/cycle: 3/4 (forgot to type this in so ETA)

WAYDTGKU:  Checking CM/CP, BD EOD, no temping this cycle

R/R/CS: AF has seriously been so short and almost symptomless minus headaches since coming off BC. It's basically the exact opposite of what my doctor had prepared me for haha. I know the length of AF doesn't matter but the very light periods mixed with short LP's make me feel like it's going to be a long journey of TTC for us...

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user?

iPhone! It's actually a funny joke between DH and I because he is a die hard Android user and loathes iPhones! Any time I complain about something my phone is doing he just goes "iPhones.... ugh!" Lol - I'll never switch though!

• ***Question about early alarm temping (i.e. 3:30 am temp -> go back to sleep?)***

Month/cycle:  2/2

CD: 20....

WAYDTGKU: HIO EOD, ED since last Friday... I'm so tired of it, but luckily DH performs on command even with his sore back lol. Temping (see rant), CP, CM

R/R/CS:  I can't deal with all these inconsistent waking times for temping. At this point, I don't even know which temps to use. This morning I woke up at 3:45 and temp was 97.45, had a hard time going back to sleep, woke up again at my regular alarm at 6:25 and temp was 98.04!! I have notes for several days this cycle with temps from the early waking times and regular waking times, and they are all 0.4-0.6 different from each other within the same day.  *Question:* I think next cycle I might have to just use a 3:30 am alarm for temping... but it's always sooooo hard for me to go back to sleep after temping early. Any tips on how to make it easier? 

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? I <3 Droid! I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. The waterproof one! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Month/cycle: 3/3 CD: 18 WAYDTGKU: temping, CM/CP, OPKs, BD R/R/CS: CS, please? I had a temp spike yesterday, but not as high as O last cycle, and this morning it was the same (0.01 lower, actually). Both of these temps fit the "three higher than the previous six" rule (even though I'm still waiting on the third), but they're not super high. GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone - I love it!

I don't think you're going to be able to tell much until you get a few more temps in there, if it keeps rising I could see that it would look like O already but otherwise it just kind of looks the same as other temps. Unfortunately for me I typically have more than one patch of fertile CM so I don't typically make my assumptions on that alone, but FX those temps keep rising!

• @FrancesGrace630   It looks like you have O'd since your last two temps are so high. Personally I would leave both the CD13 and CD14 temps in. If you get another high temp tomorrow, even if you take out CD14 it will probably still give you CH on CD13.
  • Month/cycle: 3ish

WAYDTGKU: I started temping

R/R/CS: I missed the last 3 days of temping due to travel. I just got back from vacation and I am relying heavily on caffeine to get through the work day. We took a trip for DH's birthday. It was initially going to be a long weekend, but during the planning phase we ended up adding a day to both ends of the trip. We went to Zion and Lake Powell. It was a fantastic trip and we kept really busy - a lot of hiking. At one point DH said "I'm glad this isn't your fertile week because it would difficult to have the energy for sex everyday".

GTKY: Are you an iphone, droid or other user? iPhone.

A picture taken at Zion (from my phone, we haven't uploaded the pictures from the digital camera yet)

• chanfachanfa member
    edited October 2015
    @marajay6 AH! I went there last November! That is the view from the Canyon Overlook trail right? I have that same exact pic!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • chanfa said:

@marajay6 AH! I went there last November! That is the view from the Canyon Overlook trail right? I have that same exact pic!

Yes it is the Canyon Overlook Trail. I loved it! We only spent 2 half days in Zion. We weren't able to do any big hikes, but the park is beautiful. It was also very crowded, which I wasn't expecting.