TTA or TTC:

Rant/Vent:

GTKY:Halloween costume?

edit: clearly I'm not awake yet

Re: WTO or TWW- Monday Oct 20th

• Cycle/Month: 4/5

CD/DPO: CD 25/ 0 DPO

TTA or TTC: TTC Now!!!!

Rant/Vent: I have either an annovulatory cycle or a delayed ovulation. I had 1 temp rise this morning so who knows if I ovulated or not.

GTKY:Halloween costume? I wanted to be a snake but that didn't pan out. I decided to be Cheryl from Archer. MY DH is going to be Kreiger.
  • Cycle 6/calendar day 7

TTC

H is out of town all week on business so I am trying to get extra work in the office and at home out of the way while he's gone. So, far that's been moderately successful!!

We share a fervent dislike for 'adult Halloween' in our household. However, a friend is having a party and I've been missing my girlfriends lately so I bought donkey ears and a tail plus a Harvard t-shirt - to be a smart ass. H refuses to dress up.
  • Loading the player...
  • ***tw BFP mentioned***

Cycle/Month: 3/3

CD/DPO: 21/4

TTA or TTC: TTC: I'm happy with my timing this month. I'll test Saturday because I'm going to a wedding and don't want to drink if KU. A close friend of mine found out she is pregnant, and I couldn't be more excited for her. Maybe we will have children the same age :)

Rant/Vent: none

GTKY:Halloween costume? I'll be tailgating and engaging in homecoming festivities so I'll be dressed in my ragin Cajuns gear. My godchild is going as a train conductor and will be trick or treating at tailgating.

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Cycle/Month:  2/2

CD/DPO:  21/8

TTA or TTC:  TTC. We had really good timing this month!

Rant/Vent:  Trying not to symptom spot (so ignoring the extremely tender breasts I woke up with this morning...) But also, I'm sick of flip-flopping back and forth on feeling like this month IS the month, and then feeling like there's no possible way it's going to work out. I wish I could just keep an even attitude!

GTKY:Halloween costume?  We won't be dressing up.
  • Cycle/Month: 4/4

TTA

Uneventfully charting over here-no major complaints! Getting excited to start soon.

I don't have a costume idea yet. If we end up with a Halloween party to go to, I'll probably try to get creative with stuff I find around the house.
  • @als1982 that is such a creative costume :)

@mkc3888 congrats to your friend, my gf and I are both ttc at the same time and we are hoping to get BFPs close together so we can be pregnant together. That would be so much fun.

@EasterEggs woohoo for timing! I completely understanding second guessing it actually being positive. We had so much sex in the past 4 days and my temp went up today unexpectedly and I seriously do not expect to get pregnant. Everything about this cycle has been effed up... so why would it be that easy? I think its a way to kind of prepare for a BFN. Plus I think it'd be pretty miraculous to be easy to get pregnant. My mother got pregnant on her first month ttc with both my sis n I. She was 33 and 36... so its kind of a tease to me that it was so easy for her. My cm was all effed up and not in line with my FW this month and we didn't have unprotected sex during any ewcm days. good luck to you! I hope you updated us!

@Xstatic3333 Excited for you to ttc soon! You and I have been waiting together!!
  • Katm89 said:

@als1982 that is such a creative costume :)

@mkc3888 congrats to your friend, my gf and I are both ttc at the same time and we are hoping to get BFPs close together so we can be pregnant together. That would be so much fun.

@EasterEggs woohoo for timing! I completely understanding second guessing it actually being positive. We had so much sex in the past 4 days and my temp went up today unexpectedly and I seriously do not expect to get pregnant. Everything about this cycle has been effed up... so why would it be that easy? I think its a way to kind of prepare for a BFN. Plus I think it'd be pretty miraculous to be easy to get pregnant. My mother got pregnant on her first month ttc with both my sis n I. She was 33 and 36... so its kind of a tease to me that it was so easy for her. My cm was all effed up and not in line with my FW this month and we didn't have unprotected sex during any ewcm days. good luck to you! I hope you updated us!

@Xstatic3333 Excited for you to ttc soon! You and I have been waiting together!!

Yes, so happy for you that you've started!

I just got some news that, while happy, could delay me to January. My BF asked me to be in her wedding in late August. Now I don't think anyone should be bullied or pressured into delaying TTC for a wedding, but in reality I'd be devastated to miss this so I would strongly prefer to be 8 months along than 9 and ready to pop. I know anything can happen and all that, but it might cause me to chose to wait. We'll see how I feel once December arrives.
  • @Xstatic3333 awww I'm sorry hun, it possible it won't happen the first month which you know. I have vacations planned, moving planned, and even DH's race. If it happened in the next two months it'll be difficult but we can plan more once we know an EDD. Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure it will all work out. I got to a point where I just couldn avoid anymore. Mainly because its CD25 and no real sign of ovulating and it was stressing me out. I got to a point where I knew/ have faith that my due date will not conflict with other aspects of our life. Crazy lol because we have been waiting this whole time bec of DH's race... and now we are just giving up and having faith. I guess not ovulating can do that to you haha. I'm really hoping my temp rose today bec of ovulating. Next 3 days will tell me more.
  • Katm89 said:

@Xstatic3333 awww I'm sorry hun, it possible it won't happen the first month which you know. I have vacations planned, moving planned, and even DH's race. If it happened in the next two months it'll be difficult but we can plan more once we know an EDD. Whatever you choose to do, I'm sure it will all work out. I got to a point where I just couldn avoid anymore. Mainly because its CD25 and no real sign of ovulating and it was stressing me out. I got to a point where I knew/ have faith that my due date will not conflict with other aspects of our life. Crazy lol because we have been waiting this whole time bec of DH's race... and now we are just giving up and having faith. I guess not ovulating can do that to you haha. I'm really hoping my temp rose today bec of ovulating. Next 3 days will tell me more.

Aw no worries! I'm super happy for her, so it's all good. Hope you can confirm O soon and it happens quickly but still allows you to make the race! I think it makes sense to go ahead in your situation. My non-issue (it's basically great news) is that I have been really regular and ovulating since stopping BCPs, so I do want to make sure I'm prepared to have it happen quickly when we pull the goalie. I know it still may take some time, so I'll just go with the flow :-)
  • Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 1 (AF arrived this morning)

TTA or TTC: TTC

Rant/Vent: Didn't realize how much I actually did want to be pregnant until my temp dropped this morning and AF came shortly thereafter. Breastfeeding does cause some crazy luteal phase temps, though. And it was pretty short (10 DPO). So we will see about next month! Trying to just enjoy the time trying and not feel too upset. That being said, I think I'll be having a glass or two of wine tonight and potentially for the next couple of weeks!

GTKY: I have no need for one since I won't be going to any parties.
  • *loss mentioned*
    Hi ladies!! I'm new to this board!!! I had a 12 week MMC on Sept 11. My first AF arrived exactly a month later on Oct 11. My dr followed my levels all the way to zero and we are 100% cleared to TTC. :) best of luck to us all!

Cycle/Month: 1st month TTC after loss.

CD/DPO: 9

TTA or TTC: TTC, timing should be great this month and I'm just trying to relax and stay as stress free as possible!

Rant/Vent: none today! Thankfully!

Hope you all had a great Monday!!
  • @reesaXden sorry for your loss and welcome!
    @AGM0616 sorry about AF ... Hopefully next cycle will be better!
  • Temp rose again!!! starting to think I might have ovulated!
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 26/7

TTA or TTC: TTC

Rant/Vent: In the midst of career & location move, so feeling very unsettled. Not 100% sure if this would be the best time to get KU.

GTKY:Halloween costume? DH & I are doing as Jasmine & Aladdin - reusing costumes I made a few years ago.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: 9/0

TTA or TTC: First month TTC! Technically we planned on starting in November, so might miss our chance this cycle, but you never know!

Rant/Vent:  I think I am finally done with my first real period after stopping BCP... and it was horrific!  Very heavy with intense cramps, and lasted over a week. Ugh.  Hopefully I get KU and won't have to deal with that again.  

GTKY: Don't think I'm doing anything for Halloween, except maybe giving out candy.  Can't wait to have a LO to dress up someday! Maybe we'll do family costumes then ...
    Me (28) & DH (29)
    Married: May 2015
    BFP 1/24/16 EDD 10/4/16
    It's a boy!

• @RideNRunMomma I feel you on timing. I don't think I can wait any longer because it doesn't feel like things will ever slow down. DH is getting a new job, and I am applying to a grad program and working fulltime... so I keep saying.. my god how will a baby fit into all this. In an effort to slow down some of the changes, we have decided to stay in our current apartment for another year before we buy a house so we don't rush into the decision. Its a two bedroom so we can fit a baby but we will have to put my husband's office things into storage to fit it all.

@blonde1817 good luck on this upcoming cycle!! That period sounds rough. Last cycle I only bled for two days!! so unlike me...it was very strange.
  • I don't think this was done today so I'm just gonna add this here.

Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD14

TTA or TTC:  TTC? 

Rant/Vent:  As far as DH is concerned we are NTNP, but I am ready and since I chart, I know when I am supposed to O.  Kind of hard not to be like "Hey, let's BD tonight"!  Which should be in the next couple of days. 

GTKY: Halloween costume?  I have no idea.  I haven't thought about it yet!  Oops.