June 2016 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms 10/18/15

Alright ladies, how is everyone feeling this week?

Re: Weekly Symptoms 10/18/15

• Options
    Today MS has finally hit me. I woke up dry heaving...no vomit fairy yet, but she's close. I also feel sick to my stomach now, as well as constipated and incredibly gassy. Crazy vivid dreams at night, too. I'm starting to actually believe I'm KU.

• Options
    Well I've been constipated lately, with slight cramps and really sore boobs. I'm also hungry every couple hours. No ms yet which I'm thankful for.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Among other symptoms, I've apparently started having such vivid dreams that I'm laughing in my sleep, and waking up DH!
  • Options
    5w1d-- I took my first not FMU HPT today and it was instant and dark!! Finally believing this is real which is a truly amazing feeling. I have sore boobs and am tired all the time! I have absolutely no energy, been trying to walk into town and back daily (3ish miles) for some exercise and to get some energy back.

Other than that I feel great which I'm hoping will last! My good friend is 2 weeks ahead of me and said her MS kicked in at 6weeks... Hoping that isn't me! :-S

Sorry for everyone who's not feeling well!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    7 weeks today-constipation, bloating and took a 3 hr nap! I also have slight cramps. Very mild ms, thankfully.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    little_brenlittle_bren member
    edited October 2015
    Starving and parched. Back to thinking Taco Bell is acceptable food. Peeing extra. Vivid dreams. Emotional. Yaaaaaay.

ETA: 5w1d

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    7w1d- I still have a stuffy nose that has lasted for 3 weeks now. This brought nausea, by only when I'm hungry. I'm hoping it stays this way. I still have the usual bloating, fatigue, and sore boobs.

2 angel babies to watch over us- bfp 3/16/13, c/p 3/27/13- bfp 6/27/13, c/p confirmed 7/4/13- We will always carry you in our hearts

Mommy to our princess warrior- 3/4/09

• Options
    Holy tired and zero energy. Don't think I had these symptoms so early for my first. Today I feel hungry all the time but just gave DS cheese and the smell made me heave!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    I'm 5 weeks 1 day, cramping off and on....parched, craving water....gassy, sore boobs and on occasion vivid dreams..oh!..and all I want to eat is junk food lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

• Options
    7w 3d over here. I've had ms since the day after I found out (so 4 weeks exactly). This week seems to really have intensified. Vomiting multiple times per day, nausea, heartburn, dizziness, hound dog nose, fatigue, and a disappointing lack of appetite are all things I've experienced this week.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 26 DH: 28  
    TTC #1 since 06/2014
    BFP #1 09/23/15. MMC discovered 11/24/2015
    BFP #2 08/24/16 EDD 05/08/17

• Options
    5w3... so nauseated all. The. Time. Nothing sounds or smells good and I want to puke constantly.

My bras are already too small. I had to go up a cup and a band in first tri with my first so I am not surprised.

I am also cold all the time and having a lot of trouble sleeping. This pregnancy is sooo different from my first; I feel like a FTM again.
  • Options
    5w5d - exhausted.  exahusted. exahusted.  Slight dizziness if I move too fast and naus in the AM.  Having constant Taco Bell cravings, BUT that could just be me feeling sick and craving comfort food.  Dilemmas.  
  • Options
    5w5d - exhausted.  exahusted. exahusted.  Slight dizziness if I move too fast and naus in the AM.  Having constant Taco Bell cravings, BUT that could just be me feeling sick and craving comfort food.  Dilemmas.  
    I want Boston Market, but DH said no. :-( Nothing else sounds appetizing right now.

• Options
    sorarose said:
    I want Boston Market, but DH said no. :-( Nothing else sounds appetizing right now.

Oh goodness Boston market sounds amazing!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Constipated and gassy, although much less so after the Miralax. No nausea yet, thankfully. Not especially tired either, but I don't really get a chance to be tired with a toddler running around. And I've been very thirsty. My CRS disease has returned (Can't Remember Shit aka pregnancy brain).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    SO irritable :/, emotional, hungry with no cravings other than coke (which I rarely ever even drink?), slightly crampy and feels like I've been hit in the stomach from time to time (which is freaking me out :( )
    But all in all, loving it, because I am SO excited to be pregnant <3
     BabyFetus Ticker 
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I was having really bad nausea but I've started drinking a cup of lemon ginger tea in the morning and that has helped so far. I've been having cramping off and on but thanks to you ladies I'm trying to stay calm about that! The past 2 nights my stomach started growling as if I hadn't fed it in days around 9pm so my DH had to make me guacamole one night and nachos the next. My bowels are pretty messed up too which is fun!

I agree with PP though, I'm trying to not complain about these symptoms because I am so happy that I'm pregnant!!
  • Options
    Exhausted and always hungry, but thankfully the MS has been very mild so far. We'll see how long that keeps up...
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    5w3d today. My symptoms have mostly subsided... My boobs are still a little sore but not like last week. I hear 6 weeks is when shit starts to go down though, so I should enjoy!
    Married July 2014
    DD born June 2016
    Second due August 2020 (team green!)
  • Options
    7w3d still constipated, still exhausted, boobs hurt like a mother in the morning and generally sore all day, smelling absolutely everything, slight nausea throughout the day, very emotional and a blump that's making me look like i'm 20 weeks.
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • Options
    hockeyfan42hockeyfan42 member
    edited October 2015
    5w1d and I think my prenatal is what's making my stomach cramp and feel lousy. I am fine until I take it. Hopefully switching will take care of that! Otherwise, my breasts are still sore and the blump struggle is real.

ETA: I forgot to say I've been forgetting things constantly. Go figure.
    June 2016 April Siggy Challenge: Reasons my kid is crying

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    4w2d, and I'm constantly thirsty.  At last count (at 7:55 pm) I have drank at least 10 glasses of water since waking up at 11:30 this morning and I'm still parched.  Been, understandably, running to the bathroom once every 45 minutes or so.  

Emotional.  My dog jumped up and rammed my glasses into my face which caused a 3 minute crying session. 

Also, my boobs are sore and itchy.  So so itchy.  
  • Options
    7w 4d- Constant, mild nausea. Only foods that sound good to me are pizza, fruit, lemonade, and ice cream. Emotional and paranoid about my work performance. Tired all the time. Occasionally mild cramps. First ultrasound on Tuesday.
  • Options
    7 weeks 2 days- Boobs from hell, holy crap. Plus bloating and nausea and food aversions up the wazoo.
  • Options
    7w3d: exhausted at night, on and off mild cramping which doc said was normal, mild headaches, food aversions, always thirsty, and a little scatterbrained. Only a couple small bouts of queasiness so far.
  • Options
    Oh and sore boobs of course!!
  • Options
    cjt121413cjt121413 member
    edited October 2015
    4w6d - Really exhausted. Can't stay awake long enough to watch a TV show. Sore boobs, which are getting more sore by the day. Mood swings like crazy. Very vivid dreams every night, and wake up sweaty. Getting zits like I'm 14. Occasional cramps. Nausea and dizziness but no vomiting fairy (yet). Smells are smelly.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    6w2d today and so far all I've got is exhaustion, zero energy, sore nipples, bloating, constipation, random twinges/pinches, and lack of appetite. I really thought I would start to feel some MS or sore boobs, but not really anything happening there. If I wouldn't have taken a test two weeks ago, I probably would never have thought I was preggo.
  • Options
    6 weeks 2 days and feeling crappy. I woke up with a cold on Saturday so my sinuses are acting up as well. Nausea has set back in and my boobs are still really sore. The cramping has subsided for the most part and i am exhausted most of the time.
  • Options
    7w2 the vomit fairy showed up and I officially can't work in this condition. I'm taking the week off until my first appt where I will get a note saying how long I should stay home. This sucks cause my paycheck was a nice bit of gravy and I expected to work until the end of my second tri. Now I'll have to sit home all day and just gag and gag and gag...
  • Options
    6w5d - Can't do my pants up today. Feel more nauseous than ever, even with the meds! Basically slept all day yesterday. The thought of many foods make me want to barf but I feel the most sick when I'm hungry. Why is pregnancy such a conundrum?! Can't wait for my first OB appt next week. I feel way shittier than my last pregnancy (is that even possible?!) that ended in a loss, so I'm hoping this is a good, albeit awful, sign.
  • Options
    6w6d - Nauseous, light headed if I don't make sure to eat, a couple headaches, sooooo tired. Just want to crawl in bed and nap for about a week!
  • Options
    CocoaPuff818CocoaPuff818 member
    edited October 2015
    7w1d - still tired all the time, not really feeling like myself. As for eating its hard. I know I should eat but nothing ever sounds good to want to eat. 

Edit: also off and on cramping some days and constipation. 
  • Options
    6w4d I'm really tired, but since I've worked out a good spacing on caffeine it's much better. My boobs keep growing. I've had to jump to the larger size bras, but I knew it was coming. Each pregnancy I know I'll go from a 34C to a 36 DD. I'm nauseous, but it's manageable so far, I just can't get too hungry. The thought of certain foods makes my stomach turn, but it keeps changing.

• Options
    Week 5 was a great week.  Nausea/Fatigue.  I threw up maybe 2 times.  Week 6 today and yesterday and today the all day nausea is back, despite the B6.  I assume i'll be having a barf fairy visit at some point.  I did have some cramping this weekend, with spotting, which has since resolved.  Sleeping more sold, for the first two weeks I was waking up at 3-5AM every morning.
  • Options
    7w3d.  I am hungry but can't eat.  Water tastes nasty.  I am exhausted.  And I am being a beeetch to my DH.

Just give me all the cheese puffs, ginger root and water, a cozy blanket, and let me binge watch Netflix and doze in and out in bed.  PLEASE.
    Married: June 25, 2011
    DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
    Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

• Options
    THE BLOAT!!!!

Other than that some nausea off and on but nothing severe. And every now and then sharp cramps.

Anniversary

• Options
    7w6d. Was feeling pretty good until yesterday. Still haven't vomited yet, but I feel like I have a bad hangover (just without the headache) which of course is ironic bc I haven't had any alcohol in weeks. Also with some serious bloat/constipation setting in. Will be picking up a stool softener after work
  • Options
    @LizM61409 - I've got that lovely hangover feeling too (without the alcohol).  Fun times!