May 2016 Moms

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• @BrunetteBabe722 I think it's super cute to have a joint account!

Yay, someone who agrees!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I think the huge beard trend is beyond lame. You're not a lumberjack... you probably don't even know how to change a flat tire. The beard isn't fooling anyone.
  • schicksal said:
    I think the huge beard trend is beyond lame. You're not a lumberjack... you probably don't even know how to change a flat tire. The beard isn't fooling anyone.
    I love a good beard! Though I happen to be more attracted to older men . . . Give me a silver fox with a sexy beard any day! 

I can't comment on the 20-somethings with beards really. I just don't give most younger guys a second look, beard or not.
  • schicksal said:

I think the huge beard trend is beyond lame. You're not a lumberjack... you probably don't even know how to change a flat tire. The beard isn't fooling anyone.

Haha that made me laugh. DH has a nice beard not super huge he's a firefighter so it helps protect his face. And he pretty much is a lumberjack. Lol. I guess your probably not looking forward to next months "no shave November"
    DS #1 2010
    DS #2 2011
    DS #3 2014
    DS #4 2016
  • That's not quite the kind I'm talking about... for example one of the people here at work I think last shaved/trimmed sometime around 2010? On the sliding scale he's somewhere between 'hobo' and 'Duck Dynasty.'

Not annoying, but another guy at work went the other way and ventured into novelty mustache territory. He carries around a can of bear grease or something so his goes straight out to the left and right for 4-6 inches (per side!) and then makes a circle. It makes him look like a villain, or maybe Dr Robotnik from Sonic the Hedgehog. We should give him a top hat to run around in.
  • @schicksal nothing screams 'I'm trying too hard' quite like an olde timey handlebar mustache. It's really the worst. I see a guy on my way to work every day with the same thing and he always wears suspenders and a bowler hat with a red kerchief around his neck. He looks ridiculous. I get having a sense of personal style but this guy is basically wearing a costume. I wouldn't be surprised if he started wearing a monocle and commuting by horse. Lame!
  • My current facebook picture is of Thorzuul from Storylords.  Usually it's of my cat.  Sorry not sorry.
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate HATE the man-bun trend. It is horrible. How did it become a thing? I feel like there is some evil hipster genius somewhere having the last laugh because he somehow fooled everyone into thinking it is a legitimate hairstyle.

oh nooooo I <3 it!