New York Babies

Nanny share Astoria?

Is anyone looking to do a nanny share starting in December??

Re: Nanny share Astoria?

• I'm not due until July.. how did you / do you find a nanny in astoria and any great daycare?
  • Would you be interested in live-in childcare?

work as a Local Childcare Consultant for an au pair agency here in Queens and would love to help if you are interested.

An au pair works up to 45 hours per week with a schedule that you make for them and it can differ from week to week depending on your needs. —including night-time and weekend hours. An au pair can get your children out of bed and dressed in the morning, provide trustworthy supervision, drive them to school, activities, and appointments, do their laundry, fix meals, and help keep their bedrooms clean --- An au pairs weekly stipend is $195.75 plus room and board and the average weekly cost comes to $360 with agency fees and all the necessary paperwork included. Au pairs are young men and women from all over the world, who all have a true interest in childcare and want to spend a year or two living in the United States sharing their culture. Our au pairs are all CPR certified and have successfully completed their secondary education. We have native speakers of several languages in the program, including Mandarin, Spanish, French and German!

For more information, please feel free to email me at nina.gonzalez-lehto@lcc.culturalcare.com or give me a call at 646-220-3135. I would be happy to help answer any questions about the program!