May 2016 Moms

10/15 Thursday Ticker Change!

Jesse835235Jesse835235 member
edited October 2015 in May 2016 Moms
If you're changing weeks today, participate in the Ticker Change Thread. :)

Week/Fruit:

Upcoming Appointments:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

Questions for the group:

GTKY: What's the last good book you read?
(stolen from earlier this week... thanks for the good question!)
Me: 27    DH: 30
Married in 2011
Baby 1: Stillborn at 27 weeks (April 2014)
Baby 2: Due May 2016

Re: 10/15 Thursday Ticker Change!

• Week/Fruit: 9/green olive or a jack (as in the game) on the Ovia app.

Upcoming Appointments: Oct. 28 for our next appointment.  I'm excited to hear the HB!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: My only rave is that the first tri is almost over.  I found out at 3w1d, so it's been inching along slowwwwlllllyy.  Symptoms: nausea and a constant "full" feeling the past couple days.  I will eat a tiny amount and I feel like I pigged out on a buffet.  It's uncomfortable.

Questions for the group: None at the moment.

(stolen from earlier this week... thanks for the good question!)   I love to read and listen to audiobooks and podcasts.  I almost exclusively read non-fiction and the last good book I read was Better than Before by Gretchen Rubin.  I also highly recommend her weekly podcast, "Happier".  She focuses on good habits and human nature and how we can better know our tendencies to be happier and more productive.
    Married in 2011

• Week/Fruit: Kumquat or Prune

Upcoming Appointments: In a week or two

Questions for the group: Who else has not yet turned on their heater at home?

(stolen from earlier this week... thanks for the good question!)
    The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide (big blue hardcover edition). I think I've made it through less than 100 pages.
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/Fruit:
    8/raspberry or 1/2 a lego on Ovia

Upcoming Appointments:
    Not until 11/2

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:
    Rant - I can't shake this cold and I can't stop coughing and sneezing. I'm a freaking mess and can't take anything. And now DD has caught it! Poor girl.
    Rave - My inlaws are in town and brought my nephew, who is DDs age (10 days apart!) He's so sweet and I love getting them together!!
    Symptoms - Very little MS, in stark contrast to my first pregnancy. Peeing all the time still, always feel over-full after eating anything, even a couple of bites, bloated to the point that my pants are uncomfortable, and so-freaking-tired. But overall feeling really good for first tri! Trying not to complain much.

Questions for the group:
    Hmm...

I can't remember the last book I read. But I loved Gone Girl, Before I Go to Sleep,  and the Shining. I think I read all three while I was pregnant with DD. Since then I'm lucky to catch up on Facebook reading lol

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• schicksal said:

Heater?! It's still in the 90s here. No-freaking-way.  :((

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• sillyfox said:
    schicksal said:

Ahhh!  I'd gladly take your 90s.  It's been a nice fall here (upper midwest), but we're supposed to get a hard freeze tonight.  Hello winter :(.  Needless to say, my furnace is on!
    Married in 2011

• Week/Fruit: 10/ prune

Upcoming Appointments: November 10th

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: just more picky eating...

GTKY: What's the last good book you read? I'm in the middle of Dear Scott, Dearest Zelda. It's a biography told through the love letters of F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald. It may not be for everyone, but I am fascinated by their story.
  • sillyfox said:
    schicksal said:

Yup, same thing here minus about 10 degrees. We might have to on Sunday/Monday since the high will be in the mid-60s but then it goes back to A/C again. We've finally entered the wonderful part of the year in the southeast when you can finally go outside without getting clubbed in the head with humidity.
  • Week/Fruit: 8 Raspberry

Upcoming Appointments: My next appt is on 10/26

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: MS is slowing showing up, but it's still not terrible. Hopefully it stays that way

Questions for the group: Nada

GTKY: What's the last good book you read? Dear Cheyenne
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker