Trying to Get Pregnant

Heart flutters

I was wondering if anyone ever had heart flutters as a pregnancy symptom? It started last night, but it's been happening more today. 

Re: Heart flutters

• I was wondering if anyone ever had heart flutters as a pregnancy symptom? It started last night, but it's been happening more today. 

QFP
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was wondering if anyone ever had heart flutters as a pregnancy symptom? It started last night, but it's been happening more today. 
    Hi, this might be the wrong board to ask since everyone here is TTC and most are trying for #1. Symptom spotting is also frowned upon so this question might not go over well.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Why do some women seem to think that any sort of muscle twitch or slightly unusual thing their body does is a pregnancy symptom?

2. This board is not supportive of symptom spotting. It is unreliable and pointless.

3. Don't get offended when people get annoyed. Look through the first page and realize that people ask symptom spotting type of questions all the time and they never get the answer they want.

Hey OP, do yourself a favor and read the "Ultimate Guide to TTGP" for newbies.  It's helpful.

Also, internet strangers can give good advice, but not medical advice.  

I can't even
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • NOPE.
    Sounds like you need a cardiologist to take a look at that.
    But pretty sure even he/she would be like...

(Cue the "Thanks a lot for not being helpful, poor me for not reading the rules" post from the OP)
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• LulucooksLulucooks member
    edited October 2015
    Did you try the whole "take Musinex" thing to get totes KU? Because that can cause heart palpitations.

It's not an early sign of pregnancy though.

• crdocrdo member
    edited October 2015

I was wondering if anyone ever had heart flutters as a pregnancy symptom? It started last night, but it's been happening more today. 

Are you serious?!

ETA this ever-appropriate gif:
  • ArtlessIbexArtlessIbex member
    edited October 2015

We don't know if you're pregnant.

FWIW, it happens to me when I have too much caffeine. 

Or when I see this guy:

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • kim kardashian animated GIF
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• My eye twitches with all the "am I pregnant" posts. OP, am I pregnant because my eye is twitching?

And this is why I love Prim
  • KDHB13 said:
    This is PERFECT!!  Favorite Giff of the day!!
  • This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s shift to an unwelcoming tone. Creating threads in direct response to this one will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"