Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

My (super interesting) intro

Hey there! My intro isn't really super interesting, although I should probably wait to reveal that until the end.
Low egg reserve, slightly high FSH, PCOS, Endo, and hashimotos......oh and I'm late 30's. Doctor straight away recommended IVF but we are gonna keep trying on our own Until the new year. I have never received a positive ovulation test and at this point I'm obviously concerned. I have 19-26 day cycles. I just purchased a digital monitor I will start using after my next cycle. I tried charting my temp but it was all over the place . I showed my chart to the doctor and he said not to even do it anymore! Sigh.....I know my story is just like everyone else's, we're all facing the same struggles.

Re: My (super interesting) intro

• Options
    First hello and welcome!
    Many things can impact your temps.  FF will give you an open circle if you are more than 30 minutes off from your normal temp time.  If you temp at different times, with less than 3 hours of solid sleep, after drinking, or if you are a mouth breather, your temps might be off.  Temping vaginally can help.  I like FF and their tutorials.  They can teach you a lot about charing.  TCOYF is also a great read that can help with lots of things.  It also has a special section on infertility.  Also, there is a thread pinned at he top titled Newbies read this first Ultimate TTGP guide, or something like that,  it is another great resource.  Good Luck!

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here. So sorry about the issues you're having, it's easier for some people to track their BBT but for others it just doesn't make sense. Everyone is different but I wish you good luck with the monitor, I'll keep my FX for you! Hope your stay here is short!
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    TTCbabyR said:
    Hey there! My intro isn't really super interesting, although I should probably wait to reveal that until the end. Low egg reserve, slightly high FSH, PCOS, Endo, and hashimotos......oh and I'm late 30's. Doctor straight away recommended IVF but we are gonna keep trying on our own Until the new year. I have never received a positive ovulation test and at this point I'm obviously concerned. I have 19-26 day cycles. I just purchased a digital monitor I will start using after my next cycle. I tried charting my temp but it was all over the place . I showed my chart to the doctor and he said not to even do it anymore! Sigh.....I know my story is just like everyone else's, we're all facing the same struggles.

Welcome. Many women don't see a true positive on opks. You may have a short surge and could be missing it. Most women seem to get a positive opk in early afternoon. I would strongly suggest you keep on temping because it's the only way you can confirm O. Make sure you are temping at the same time every day, after 3 hours of sleep.
  • Options
    Thanks all! Xoxo
  • Options
    Welcome and good luck!
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    Sorry to hear of all of your struggles! Best of luck to you and welcome to the board!
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird