February 2016 Moms

Yoga pants

Any recommendations for the comfiest ones? Im 5'9 so they have to be long. Not having any luck lately finding any new ones that I love.

Re: Yoga pants

• I bought two pairs from Old Navy's maternity section online. They do run big so I would suggest trying them on in the store but they were reasonable and still comfy!
    Married: 2012 --- BFP: 2013 - Little Miss arrived: 2014 --- BFP #2: 2015 - EDD: 2/2016 (Team Green)
  • Target and VS are my go to! The roll top kinds so maybe you can unroll them to help! Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • ^^^ yep! I agree :)
  • definitely old navy. they are a little pricier (just bought a pair for $25) but the quality is much better than others
  • Yes I love VS yoga pants and I know you can order longer inseams online because my SIL has super long legs. I just got a size up for my last pregnancy. Mainly because a)maternity yoga pants can be pricey and b) maternity ones are way too big for my tiny butt lol.
  • Target is where I get all of mine =)
    I am 27, DH is 26.
    We have been married since September 28, 2013.
    We had our first child, Zoey, February 7, 2016.

images 300168
  • Motherhood are comfy but they aren't long... Maybe they make longs online.

Also they shrink a little when washed and dried
  • Athleta has great tights for maternity that are not see thru but they are not cheap
  • I use a nice brand called Manuka their stuff is really nice quality. Can buy online
  • I just got a pair at target for like $10 and they are very comfortable! They are not maternity but have a big fold-over band so they will fit a growing belly. I'm 5'2 and had to hem them a good 6" or so
  • I feel like when they make yoga pants they forget about us tall gals. I love VS yoga pants, but I cant justify spending $60on a pair anymore-esp just for pregnancy. Old navy & target didn't find anything great. Will keep looking!
  • Keep your eye on the sale paper at Target---I often see them put Yoga pants on sale for $10. Even if you buy them in the next size up to fit you during and after pregnancy, $10 is worth it. I think I lived in Yoga pants for pretty much my entire 12 week maternity leave. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I feel ya! I'm 6' tall and order my yoga pants through Old Navy online.
    I even found tall maternity jeans for like $35 (which I didn't think I'd find for less than $100).
  • CentralmnmomCentralmnmom member
    edited October 2015
    I just got 2 pairs from Old Navy in the mail yesterday. SO comfy! They were about $25 a pair

Edited bc phone auto correct is stupid

Pregnancy Ticker

• I can't speak for the tall issue because I have the opposite problem. I'm 5 foot even but the ones at Kohl's, not maternity ones just regular ones, are awesome. I borrowed some from a friend when I had my last child because my regular yoga pants were rubbing on my C-section scar. These ones don't have a seam that rubs in that place I think the brand is SO.