Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday

MONTH/CYCLE:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R/CS:

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you?

Re: WTO Monday

• MONTH/CYCLE: 11/12

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: All the things 

R/R/CS: I'm mad that I'm back in WTO.  Next month will be my year mark and thats depressing :((

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? frozen yogurt 
    Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Loading the player...
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 4/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Charting everything, sex ED/EOD during FW

R/R/CS: Just waiting to confirm O, had a couple days of EWCM too, which is typically right on schedule - O is usually between CD 14-16. Trying not to prematurely get my hopes up about this month since we've actually had pretty good timing.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? My sweet puppy dog! No matter what, I can't help but smile at him, especially when he was his tail so hard he wiggles his entire 70 lb body. And he's always got a goofy smile and tons of kisses. I think dogs make everything better. DH is pretty good at turning things around for me too. And he always tries to make me smile.

• MONTH/CYCLE: 5/5

CD: 1...
  • Ugh. Somehow it didn't post all of what I typed!
  • sldp123sldp123 member
    edited October 2015
    MONTH/CYCLE: 4/4

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: Nothing right now but will start temping again and using OPKs later this cycle.

R/R/CS: I decided I'm calling yesterday CD1 instead of Friday like I did originally. Kind of confused on this though. **tmi** The only reason I said I was on CD1 on Friday was because I did have bright red blood and what I would call light flow, but it was only after a BM. Other than that, I had mainly just brown spotting until yesterday. When I was on BCP, I never had spotting, just had like 3 days of a normal period and that was that. Now I am realizing that I have a few days of spotting every month and I'm confused on what "counts". But I guess it really doesn't matter what day I call what as long as I am temping to confirm O anyway.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? A nap, haha.

ETA: Sorry to see you back over here @jolydan . CD1 is just... ugh.

DS: June 2008
    Married: July 2015
    BFP: 5/20/16  |  EDD: 1/28/17  |  Twin boys born 1/16/17
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 2/2

CD: 3!!! Got my long awaited AF on Saturday. FINALLY.

WAYDTGKU: I'm all set for my first month of temping & OPK's! 

R/R/CS: Rave over my sweet H, who -out of nowhere- said "Wouldn't you being pregnant be such an awesome Xmas gift for your mom?" That exact thought has been on my mind many times lately, but I've never verbalized it :-)

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Wine.
    Me: 28
    DH: 31
    Married: May 2015
    1 Furbaby
    BFP 11/27/15
    EDD 8/4/16

• ***lurking from TWW***

Hugs, @jolydan. CD1 can be brutal, especially with a good chart and it can be tough (and emotional!) to see friends move on. FX this is your cycle!
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 4/4

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: Temping/charting, CM, OPKs, BD ED during FW

R/R/CS: I had a weirdo temp dip this morning. No positive OPK so I'm wondering if it's a fluke. Based on OPKs only, my O day has been 13-14.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Having Chinese for dinner.
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry your back with us @jolydan I was Lurking the TWW post and had high hopes for you. FX this is your month and you can join the BMB too!

@severmilli12 FX this is your month! I can't imagine how it feels to be at this for a year. I hope this is your month and you dont
  • Sorry for the new cycles ladies :(

MONTH/CYCLE: 17, but only 5/5 temping

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: the usual everything: temping, checking CM and CP, OPKs, sex

R/R/CS: pretty sure O day was yesterday but I'll wait for CHs to move over to TWW

Snuggles with DH and my fur babies.
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• MONTH/CYCLE: 5/4

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: All the things

R/R/CS: Ugh still waiting for my crosshairs to pop-up. Yesterday and today have started with some pretty painful cramps but I'm blaming it on my poor eating for this weekend - the Bengals game did not help me make good food choices either. A positive for this week is that it will be short since DH and I are travel for a family wedding on Saturday. I can't wait for the long weekend and just to hang out with DH. 

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Snuggle time with the puppies and lots of hugs from DH. (A glass of wine typically helps too ;) )
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• MONTH/CYCLE: 7

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: all of the things. Taking a new approach & BD ED or EOD until crosshairs on FF

R/R/CS: Rant/ I figured I would've O'd by now. Hopefully it will be soon. It is what it is. CS/ attached. I feel like my temps are kind of weird. I don't really know what to expect since this is my first month temping vaginally though. 

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Getting out & checking my cattle!
    Me:23 DH:24
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
    2 fur babies: Thunder- Blue Heeler, Shiner- Lhasa Apso 
  • jhems776jhems776 member
    edited October 2015

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Everything with OPKs starting tomorrow

R/R/CS:  My mom just left yesterday after an amazing visit so I am in a great mood.  I am finally getting close to game time/FW, it feels like the last two weeks took forever.  Will start hopefully the sexiest of weeks tomorrow.  I am feeling good this month.  It took the first three cycles to figure out my O after a decade of BCPs and I think this time we will have good timing.  

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you?  Boozy brunch, I love bottomless mimosas.  If it isn't the weekend going out for a really good meal and glass of wine.  Mostly just going out, I will wallow if I stay home.
  • @jolydan- I can relate to seeing other bumpies moving on.  2 weeks ago I was really struggling with that.  I was ok until I went over to the TWW and totally took my day down a few notches.   One thing that has really stuck in my mind since last week was a friend told me there is only so much you can do post O.  the control we have over anything after O is pretty much none.  It's all up to the chemistry and science really of how our bodies work after O.  This is another reason I'm seriously leaning towards not taking my temps post O being confirmed.   there is nothing I can do about it anyways.  And I'm don't take tests either, so I can just count my LP and test if AF doesn't show.  I think it will help eliminate some of the stress I had last TWW.

@severmilli12- all I have for you are big hugs.  

@jojomama25- I love my dog, so much.  He's so snuggly and sweet and always there with a face lick.

@sldp123- I'd agree, count yesterday as CD 1 unless you needed a pad/tampon on Friday or Saturday.  I hate how confusing it is.

@chrlyr- my temp was high on Sat? and then again on Sunday and when I put it in yesterday FF thought I'd O'd already on Tues of last week.  There is no way that is the case.  It changed again this morning when I put my temp in from this AM.  We've turned the AC off in our house, so I know that has something to do with it and I was pretty warm the other morning when I woke up.

MONTH/CYCLE: 6/4th month temping

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: temping, checking CM

R/R/CS: I'm REALLY hoping that the Ortho dr will say that my issues with my knee are all muscular and not anything more than that. If he is thinking otherwise, then we'll have to take the next few months off TTC.  I would be crushed if we had to do that because I want a baby more than anything. I work for a college however and we get 2 weeks off @ Christmas and that would be the best time for a surgery and recovery if needed.  Also, I can't really imagine waiting until after I had a baby to have something done because I don't know I'd be able to care for a 1 year old on crutches.  I guess it can be done, but I need to be able to work out again sooner than later for my sanity and this is really affecting that.  So any thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated!!!

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you?  a work out, hugs from my DH, snuggles with my doggy
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 1

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: All the things except OPKs.

R/R/CS: Just enjoying this time with DH.

Usually a treat like cookies/brownies or a fun drink like a smoothie or coffee concoction. I'm easy to please. :)
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 1st cycle on the bump, but we have been trying for 3 months or so

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: I will start temping in a couple days. It will be my first time.

R/R/CS: I'm excited to be posting here. AF finally showed up over the weekend after the longest cycle I have ever had. I will temp this cycle to hopefully learn a bit more about what is going on with my body.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? It really depends on what is making my day so bad. Sometimes it is as simple as going home and being with my family. Sometimes I just need a good workout. Other times, I will just take a night off from my chores and waste time (Netflix, Internet surfing, games on the iPad, etc).

• MONTH/CYCLE: 2/2

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Sex ED and temping

R/R/CS: It would be great if this cycle was the one because then we could do our announcements in our Christmas cards :)

I'm pretty sure we had this question recently, though maybe it was in the TWW. For me it would be sleep.
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 2/1

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU: waiting on AF

R/R/CS: This may be long...my apologies. I had the paraguard IUD for a little under a year. I had it removed 1 week after last AF in September. DH and I were NTNP since I had it removed after my cycle. I've taken 4 tests and received 4 BFN (which I expected), however Saturday was the day of my expected AF. I have a normal 28 day cycle (at least that's how it's been for the last 20 something+ years of my life). I know this seems odd but I'm like AF where art thou? I just want to bleed already so that we can get back on track. *sigh*.

GTKY- movie date with DH, frozen yogurt, gospel music
  • @MNturnsVA thank you so much for your kind words :) it's funny you mentioned not temping after O because this is what I told DH this morning. This month, no OPK, just temping before O and then put the thermometer Away until AF is here (or not here I hope!) I just want to take the craziness away a little bit.
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 2/1

R/R/CS: This may be long...my apologies. I had the paraguard IUD for a little under a year. I had it removed 1 week after last AF in September. DH and I were NTNP since I had it removed after my cycle. I've taken 4 tests and received 4 BFN (which I expected), however Saturday was the day of my expected AF. I have a normal 28 day cycle (at least that's how it's been for the last 20 something+ years of my life). I know this seems odd but I'm like AF where art thou? I just want to bleed already so that we can get back on track. *sigh*.

You are coming off birth control, so what has been normal to you is no longer normal. You need to forget everything you think is normal or else you will drive yourself crazy. The length of your cycle, your PMS symptoms, everything can be very different.

• MONTH/CYCLE: 11/12

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Everything

R/R/CS: It's that boring time of the month so nothing really.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Take out and cuddling on the couch with DH and my fur baby

Me 35, DH 37

Unexplained infertility and TTC since December 2014

February 2016 - May 2016: 3 IUI's -- all BFN

August 2016: IVF #1 (Lupron, Gonal F and Menopur) -- 12 retrieved, 9 fertilized, 3 frozen and 1 x day 5 hatching blast transferred -- BFN. Sent remaining 3 embryos for PGS testing -- 2 didn't survive thaw, 1 was abnormal.

February 2017: IVF #2 (Gonal F, Menopur, and Ganirelix) -- 12 retrieved, 6 fertilized, 3 sent for PGS testing and all were abnormal

March 2018: IVF #3 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 14 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 4 sent for PGS testing, and 3 were PGS normal

May 2018: FET #1 -- BFN

August 2018: FET #2 -- BFP!!! healthy baby girl born May 2019!!

July 2020: FET #3 -- embyro did not survive thaw

September 2020 - IVF #4 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH) -- 1 PGS normal

October 2020 - FET #4 -- BFN

January 2021 - IVF #5 (Menopur, Follistim, Ganirelix and HGH)  -- 2 PGS normal

February 2021 - FET #5 - BFP!!! Due 11/6/2021

• @jolydan- I was a HOT mess last TWW.  Obsessing over the fact my temps were high, FF was playing tricks on my mind when it showed highlighted a date on the calendar as a possible test date, I was SO  anxious to take my temp on the day AF was supposed to show that I had taken a hot shower before bed, taken a melatonin, drank my sleepy time tea, made DH have sex with me and was debating taking some Nyquill to help my crazy ass fall asleep and stay asleep.  I was SO wound up. It was terrible. So when I think about it, there's really no reason to temp post O because I've had an 11/12 day LP.  Since I know that, I can just test if AF doesn't show after that. Just wait out the days.  After my friend said what she had said about not having any control over it, another poster had something about that too.  And they are 100% right.  We've done everything else we can by trying to get the timing right and really nothing else will make any significant impact on the outcome other than what's meant to be in the process. I was thinking about trying to temp one more time post O this month, but the thoughts of how crazy I was came back to me and I don't want to be that person again.
  • MONTH/CYCLE: 1/1

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: same

R/R/CS: chart stalk please. My temps started going up into the 36 degree range which they never do normally (I checked back to my old charts before I got my period back and 35.89 was my highest reading) so I was expecting crosshairs but then after 2 higher temps I got a low one and now I'm back to the 36 range. BUT when I erase the one low temp it give me crosshairs at cd14, not 18 like I expected. I don't believe cd 14 is correct but who knows. WWYD? Believe FF and go with o on cd 14 for now or keep the low temp and assume I'm still wto?

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Going for a walk with friends.
  • Kjack85Kjack85 member
    edited October 2015
    marajay6 said:

MONTH/CYCLE: 2/1

You are coming off birth control, so what has been normal to you is no longer normal. You need to forget everything you think is normal or else you will drive yourself crazy. The length of your cycle, your PMS symptoms, everything can be very different.
    I guess I'm just confused because supposedly the nonhormonal IUD does not have an effect on menstration but clearly that isn't the case.

Clearly, I am writing have asleep. Edited for grammar.
  • Ugh... here again. Sorry everyone.

MONTH/CYCLE: NTNP: 2 years. Since first MC: 14/12. Since second MC: 7/6

CD: 10, here comes the madness

WAYDTGKU: Starting tomorrow OPKs, temping, and EOD BD. 

R/R/CS: DH and I had a double date night with some friends and went to see Kevin Hart last night! It was awesome and a nice night out! :) It's so few and far between lately since we are both so busy. Rant: My mother bless her heart is CONVINCED that taking baby aspirin every day will help get me pregnant and stay pregnant. Because it worked for one of her friends that she knows. I know she means well its just.... yeah.

Driving with the music all the way up

Me: 30
    Hubs: 31
    Married: 05/04/2013
    BFP#1: Natural Loss; 8/12/14
    BFP#2: D&C 3/7/15

Chart Stalk:

• ready2be2016 I sympathize!! CD 31 here. Your cycles may take some time to regulate after birth control.

MONTH/CYCLE:6/5

CD: 31- sadly still here!

WAYDTGKU: was doing everything now kind of slacking as this cycle is going on for an eternity.

R/R/CS: CD 31 and no O. >:P I don't know much about anovulatory cycles but I am hoping af comes soon so I can move on, pretty sure I am out for this month. I have no idea why I would just not ovulate this month, it has never happened before although my cycles are usually 35 days long.

Any insight on anovulatory cycles is appreciated- I can't find much in search.

Thankfully I had a busy weekend to take my mind off of ttc, but every morning I get frustrated again as my temps are super low and no evidence of o.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Spending time with DH and my furbaby or going somewhere fun, chocolate :).

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• ***TWW lurking again***

@0SeaMonkey0 I'd be confused by that chart, too, but I'd keep all the temps in for now and keep going assuming you're still WTO. Though if I'm being honest and I were you, I'd totally think I O'd on CD 18. If you get a bunch more temps in the 36+ range it could move your CH over to CD 18. (and frankly I have no clue why it would put them at CD 14 - you don't have fertile CM and you don't have three days' sustained temp shift....)
  • @0SeaMonkey0  I also think CD 18 makes more sense. It's really odd that FF put the crosshairs at CD 14 instead. Try putting in another high temp for tomorrow and see if it moves them to CD 18.
  • fitlady21 said:
    MONTH/CYCLE: 5/5 CD: 1...
    Is there really more that needs to be said, though? Sorry you're back in WTO. :( CD1 sucks. 

You, too @jolydan
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • marajay6 said:

MONTH/CYCLE: 2/1

I guess I'm just confused because supposedly the nonhormonal IUD does not have an effect on menstration but clearly that isn't the case.

Clearly, I am writing have asleep. Edited for grammar.
    I got ParaGard confused with hormonal birth control. Sorry. The shift in what is normal for you probably won't be as drastic, but I wouldn't necessarily expect things to be quite the same. Good luck.

• MNturnsVAMNturnsVA member
    edited October 2015
    ready2be2016 I sympathize!! CD 31 here. Your cycles may take some time to regulate after birth control.

MONTH/CYCLE:6/5

CD: 31- sadly still here!

WAYDTGKU: was doing everything now kind of slacking as this cycle is going on for an eternity.

R/R/CS: CD 31 and no O. >:P I don't know much about anovulatory cycles but I am hoping af comes soon so I can move on, pretty sure I am out for this month. I have no idea why I would just not ovulate this month, it has never happened before although my cycles are usually 35 days long.

Any insight on anovulatory cycles is appreciated- I can't find much in search.

Thankfully I had a busy weekend to take my mind off of ttc, but every morning I get frustrated again as my temps are super low and no evidence of o.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? Spending time with DH and my furbaby or going somewhere fun, chocolate :).

@chicandbubbly  I've replied to you a few times on this but I'm not sure if you haven't seen the replies?? So if you have been super stressed about something, if you have been sick, taking antibiotics, working out harder than normal or suffering from some other ailments/maladies/injury, you could possibly be having an anovulatory cycle.  Also, if you were on BC and have since stopped, you could also be having an anovulatory cycle.  I read when I was going through mine that it is common for women who have been on BC that once they stop using it to have an anovulatory cycle 3-4 months off of the BC.  When I was going through this myself, another poster had explained it like this to me: if your body is going through anything that requires more of its basic functions to continue, ovulation gets put on the back burner.  So if you are sick, your body has to deal with that, not worry about ovulating.  I would say its highly possibly you are having one at this point as you now 31 days out.  How long has your longest cycle been off of BC?  I believe my anovulatory cycle was 33 days.  But, I've seen some go longer than that.  If you get to day 45 you may want to put a call into your dr to see about them giving you something @ CD 60 to get things going again.  Hope this helps!
  • Sorry for the CD 1 ladies to be back here, and also sorry for all the ladies struggling with long cycles. There is nothing more frustrating.
    @MNturnsVA I hope everything works out ok with your knees, sorry it it such bad timing with TTC.

MONTH/CYCLE: 4

CD: 15 (or 16, I can't remember and I am too lazy to check FF)

WAYDTGKU: all the things

R/R/CS: Was praying to O today so that we didn't have to figure out time to BD during the week. We have zero time alone due to opposite work schedules and two young kids. Still no high on the CB Adv opk and my Wondfos are getting darker, but not not quite there. Looks like I will be late for work a few times this week just in case.

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? **Possible TW / kids mentioned
    **   My kids really can turn my day from bad to good (or good to bad depending on their moods). But my two year old really is a little character, he makes me laugh constantly.
  • @jolydan I'm sorry to see you back here.  That's so frustrating with the temps!  I'm with you on seeing the others transfer to their BMBs.  I'm very happy for them, but sad to see them leave.  I have to stay away from TWW during this WTO, I think, because so many people I've enjoyed following are moving on.  FX for this round!

@severmilli12 I'm also sorry to see you back hear, and that you're about to hit 1 year.  FX for this month!!  

@marajay6 Welcome! 

@0SeaMonkey0 What are the open circles a CD18 and later?  Are you temping orally?  If so, maybe that big drop on CD21 was from mouth-breathing?  I'm not an expert by any means, but I think I'd be inclined toward CD18 as your day, but maybe wait a few more days and get a few more solid circles, if possible to see if temps remain high.  

@chicandbubbly That's frustrating!  I had a couple of anovulatory cycles earlier this year (and late last year), but sadly can't add much.  They were for no discernible reason that I or my doctor can tell.  My current thought is perhaps it was low protein for me because we eat mostly vegetarian and are not always good about getting enough protein.  It seems like it's just one of those things that happens sometimes, but it's really annoying.  Can you link your chart?

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: Nada

R/R/CS: I knew about three days ago this probably wasn't my month as my temps began a slow nose-dive.  I'm still really frustrated, though.  Mostly because I had hoped that our due date would allow me to take the entire summer off (even though I know you can't control these things).  And yesterday I spent all day on crutches having strained my ankle in a race I did on Saturday.  I still had to go out because we had friends visiting, but at least everyone was super nice and I never had trouble getting a seat on the subway or bus.  

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you?  Cuddling with DH. 

• @MNturnsVA you added an extra '-' to her name so she can't see the tag. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @bbrooke92- I would say your temps may "regulate" a little more this week?  But mine are kinda crazy this month too.  Saturday AM when I woke up I was pretty warm, warmer than normal and then yesterday my temp was higher too.  When I put my temps in for yesterday, FF thought I O'd earlier in the week.  Nope, I know that didn't happen and then my temp went back down this AM.  So, sometimes its just off, even vaginally.  My 1st month vaginal temping I did see more consistency in general but it took a few days to find that pattern I guess.  Hopefully yours will find it sooner than later. 
  • @dnmanocchio My cycles vary, as well. I used to O on CD 10-12, but it's been more like 13-14 lately. I start testing on CD 7 because you never know. So, it kind of depends on your cycle history. I go through OPKs like they're water because I use ICs, but if I were using CB OPKs, I would want to be a bit stingier with them. That's just me, though. 

It's my first month temping as well, so I'm no help on the AF temp question. 
    DS 12.02.11

Pregnancy Ticker
  • KASGKASG member
    edited October 2015
    @jolydan dang, I really had my FX for you!

@MNturnsVA I had to stop looking in the TWW threads. I get excited for them, but that quickly turns into depression. I almost cried yesterday!

Everyone else on CD1, sorry :(

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: BD frequently, BBT, CM

R/R/CS: I'm starting to worry this will be an AO cycle. I have absolutely NO REASON to believe that, but all these "signs" I'm checking for is just confusing me. *oh I have this CP but that CM and it doesn't match and oh my temps are not jumping and...* It's becoming too much. Though I will keep temping after O (just to add it back later and see the pattern) I will be glad to let go of checking CM and agonizing over every day's temp.

GTKY: FOOD!!! (Which means my weight loss journey has been unbearably slow lol)

ETA: "is" not "us"
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• @dnmanocchio I have found that my AF temps are crazy all over the place. They do tend to settle out some soon after it's over. As for the OPKs, last month was my first try with them, and I used wondfos, so I wasn't super worried about using too many. I think I started around CD 10, which is a few days after AF leaves for me. Someone else may have more insight on this, though.

MONTH/CYCLE: 3/3

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: temping, checking CM/attempting to check CP again, and BD ED/EOD

R/R/CS: I have a gyno appt today to discuss the return of my terrible periods. (I think I ranted about that somewhere recently.) Not looking forward to that, but I will be asking lots of TTC questions, too!

GTKU: What never fails to turn a bad into a good day for you? A good book, cuddles with DH, or a chocolate milkshake. Or all of the above!
                                Me: 26, H: 28
                                Married since 2012
                                TTC #1 since July 2015
                                 **TW**
                                         Laparoscopy and Endometriosis dx February 2016
                                HSG and SA all clear! September 2016
                                 Testing with RE October 2016
                                                        BFP 11/5/2016 ~ EDD 7/19/2016

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker