1st Trimester
Options

7wks and told I have a fibroid.

Went to my first appt yesterday.. Doc said everything looked good, saw baby, heard the heartbeat, etc. but I was told I have a uterine fibroid. Doc said he isn't really concerned because it's on the opposite side of where baby implanted. It just has me a little worried. Is or has anyone else gone through this??

Re: 7wks and told I have a fibroid.

• Options
    I had a large cyst when i was pregnant with my son... They figured they would remove it after he was born, but i ended up in an emergency c section, they figured they would remove it then, and it was gone... That was me...

As long as doc is not worried, dont waste your worry on that... It will be ok! Good luck!

Started TTC in 2006, LOTS of trying, and trying, and 7 rounds of IVF with 13 embryos, 2 perfect little boys and 5 loses....
    All finished with babies, started to make diet changes, Keto, to be MORE for my kids, lost 30 pounds, still going, and 3 months in, I had a natural cycle, and then ovulated... Hubs and I are going to see what happens now... Maybe a natural pregnancy? After everything we have been through? Or just a return to normal hormones? We shall see what the future holds!

Baby Dust To All!!!

• Options
    If your doctor isn't worried then why are you? Serious question. Try not to worry and trust your doctor.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was also told that I have fibroids. They discovered it on my first ultrasound at 8 weeks. The Dr doesn't seems at all concerned.