1st Trimester
Options

Nervous!

I've had two miscarriages when I was 17 I'm 25 now and just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Has anyone been through a similar situation? Just trying not to worry all the time!

Re: Nervous!

• Options
    Exactly what I came on here for. ..well more or less...each situation is different. ..
    A year ago I lost my first. We finally decided to try again. So far so good, 7 weeks along now! But I'm so scared. I feel like I'm just waiting for it all to go wrong againI just want to be happy while I can. I Want to enjoy every moment I also want to speedup time to when it'll all be ok. It's crazy
  • Options
    bjkl554 said:
    I've had two miscarriages when I was 17 I'm 25 now and just found out I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Has anyone been through a similar situation? Just trying not to worry all the time!
    I've read that teenagers have a chance of 15-25% of miscarrying because they lack the nutrients needed for their own bodies to grow, let alone a baby. I don't know the circumstances of your miscarriages, but you should certainly speak to your OB about your history and concerns.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm with you in the nervous department. We miscarried our first two years ago and it had taken us this long to get pregnant again. My first appointment is next week at almost 9 weeks. I haven't really felt pregnant so I'm prepared to go in there ascend find out that it didn't take either. I'm hoping it did but who knows